cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Starting a lawsuit!

Hello all, 

I sold my Apple Watch back in Oct 2021 to a buyer from Armenia, I packed and shipped the item using the label purchased from eBay. In November 27th the buyer messaged me and send me a screenshot of the iCloud Lock Screen which one can only access if the watch is near the phone. In January the buyer claimed they never received the item since the USPS website did not show any update after the item left US. Ebay emailed me their policy regarding the evidence to proof the item was delivered and I provided them with a full tracking history from Armenia’s postal services website showing the item was delivered, every details 100% matches what eBay policy requires but they did not even look at and I received over 20 email from the saying the USPS is not showing update since Oct when the item left US territory. 
after a heated back and forth one of ebays employees emailed me saying i confirm the watch was delivered to the buyer since the iCloud issue and the screenshot shot he sent me from the login screen which he could only get to if he had the watch physically in their position. 
few days later again they tried to take money from my checking account and After confronting them they again are saying the item was not delivered. 

they did not even bother to look at the evidence of delivery I provided and simply they could go to that postal service website and input the tracking number purchased from eBay and confirm delivery, but they never tried and ignored my screenshots of the website. 
moreover their employee emailed me saying he confirmed delivery but yet again they are insisting they item wasn’t delivered and they are kept wanting to drain my checking account. 
At this point I have printed all the emails and communication and I am filling a lawsuit, they did not even bother investigating the new international buyer with no history on eBay but they are trying to extort a US citizen. 

so yes You all will hear about this ! 

Message 1 of 57
latest reply
56 REPLIES 56

Starting a lawsuit!

But first I suggest the OP hires  both of these folks to make certain you have all the facts right

Columbo.jpgInspector Clousea.png

"I have the right to remain silent but I didn't have the ability." Ron White, Fritch, Texas
"Stay away from negative people, they have a problem for every solution." A. Einstein
The Devil made me do it! - Flip Wilson
If the band can only play loud - they ain't no good - peps too J.R. Johnson
Message 46 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

@moondogblues wrote:

"Yeah, call Crazy Rudy - he's probably looking for work - he hasn't had very good success rate lately but he'll probably work for cheap, given that he's gotten used to not being paid at all."

I believe he has been disbarred....plus he's gonna be busy trying to avoid the latest subpoena.

They've finally gotten around to that, have they?  He can consult, then.

Della Street was glamorous but mostly she was SMART, and called Perry Mason "Perry".  I loved the scenes when Paul Drake would come sashaying in wearing one of those suits, perch one ham on the corner of Della's desk, light a cigarette and start the lopsided grin thing.  She'd just give him this look lol - the two of them were a great duo.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 47 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

Monroe67,

Maybe you are right about Kellyanne. I’ve heard her boss the former POTUS refer to her as an attorney. I should know better than rely on what the former POTUS says.

Message 48 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

He’s probably the most likely to take on the OP’s case.

Message 49 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

Keep us posted re: your ongoing issue w/e-bay.  

Message 50 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

@miladso7575 wrote:

I am moving forward with a lawsuit ! 

@miladso7575 : Fine. Please tell us which law firm is handling your lawsuit so that we can follow its progress. Tell us what you have done AFTER you have done it - not before - because this way you can build your credibility. Right now I do not think that anyone really believes that you are going to file a lawsuit. From your wording it sounds like you have not even consulted an attorney to find out what it is going to cost you up front.

Message 51 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

Well, it's  been nearly  two months and not a peep about the progress of that lawsuit..

Their lawyer laughed at the OP after they left, or maybe he laughed them out of the office.

😥🙏🇺🇦

Message 52 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

@fab_finds4u wrote:

Well, it's  been nearly  two months and not a peep about the progress of that lawsuit.

True... @miladso7575 : We are anxiously awaiting an update here. What is the latest on your case?

Message 53 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

Prolly on a yacht, cruising with Clooney and DiCaprio. 
I would not have returned here to say goodbye, either. 😂

No one asked, but I am looking forward to the day when having feedback default sorted by relevance seems right.
Message 54 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

Look up exculpatory 

Message 55 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

Miladso7575,

Just following up to see how your lawsuit is coming along? It would be helpful especially for other sellers In Your situation.

Message 56 of 57
latest reply

Starting a lawsuit!

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 57 of 57
latest reply