cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stagnant sales funds (always in process never available)

My problem is the following, for some time I have been waiting for my sales funds to be available, they are only in process, they are not updated as available funds and my payment preferences are daily. Has that happened to anyone?

I hope you help me thank you.

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

@spartscustomdeluxe 

The time it takes for the funds to clear, depends a lot on the buyers payment source.

I've seen American Express payments take almost two weeks to clear.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 18
latest reply

If I make a sale the funds are usually process within a day (business days) and transferred to my bank within a day (business day) so during the business week I can get my funds within 2-3 days 

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

I am waiting for order payments from July 21 ...

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

There are orders that were delivered last month and the funds still appear as in process, I am still waiting for them to be available.

Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Most of the orders were delivered last month and the funds are still showing as in process, I am still waiting for them to be available...

Message 6 of 18
latest reply

Get on the phone and call the ebay clowns. Over a month to get your funds is

totally un acceptable. Dont wait any longer !

Message 7 of 18
latest reply

I will call them. I have contacted eBay more than 6 times and they still have no solution. I live in Venezuela, where can I see a phone number to contact you?

Message 8 of 18
latest reply

@spartscustomdeluxe wrote:

Most of the orders were delivered last month and the funds are still showing as in process, I am still waiting for them to be available...

If it's been that long, you need to get a hold of them and find out why its taking so long?

I don't know, but I wonder if it has anything to do with the country you're in, taking longer to process?

Have a great day
Message 9 of 18
latest reply

No, normally when I started the previous payments they were fast, since August 10 the problem began that my payments were not finished processing and to date still nothing.

Message 10 of 18
latest reply

Any answer about this problem that can help us please?  tyler@ebay 

Today I have a month in which it continues to appear in MP
"No payment scheduled" and I am owed $ 955.

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

My problem is the following, for some time I have been waiting for my sales funds to be available, they are only in process, they are not updated as available funds and my payment preferences are daily. Has that happened to anyone?

I hope you help me thank you.

It's been noted on the dot ca site (Canada) that there can be delays for some "NEW" sellers getting payments to move to your bank account. (Can require either feedback from buyers or tracked delivery confirmations). As per the other posts I would confirm with eBay CS. It could also be an issue with your location showing as Venezuela.. and items shipped out of Miami and funds moving to your specific bank.

-Lotz

Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Any answer about this problem that can help us please?  tyler@ebay 

Today I have a month in which it continues to appear in MP
"No payment scheduled" and I am owed $ 955.

Have you linked Payoneer correctly to accept funds ? Are your bank details exactly correct ?

eBay can't pay if they have incorrect details as the payments will just not go through.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi635z37PTyAhUTmWYCHVOZCfIYABAAGgJzbQ&ae=...

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

@spartscustomdeluxe 

Presently it seems your country is not supported in managed payments.  Perhaps that happened AFTER they let you sign up and money started coming in.   Yes, tyler@ebay  may be able to direct you as who to contact directly to get your money.  

Message 14 of 18
latest reply

Hello, I have communicated hundreds of times with the agents and they have told me that everything is fine in my account. 

I've been selling on eBay for two years ...

Message 15 of 18
latest reply