cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorting "Awaiting Shipment" Items By Date Help

Since EBay updated the Seller Hub and "Sort By" Options on my account last night, I've been unable to sort my listings by the date the buyer paid.

One of the sort by options is indeed "Date buyer paid" but this automatically sorts the items from earliest to latest. (IE an item sold on July 15 shows up before an item sold today, July 17) In the past I could just click 'date buyer paid' in the column, and it would sort the items in the opposite direction. When I do it now, nothing happens.

It's a minor issue but I like having my most recent sales on the top of my seller hub so I don't need to scroll down all day to update my Excel spreadsheets and other things. Is there a way to do this that I'm missing? Or do we think EBay will fix the issue over the next few days as they sort the new seller hub out?

Hope that makes sense, thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I figured it out, sorry!

If anyone else is having this issue, when you go to the "sort by" options, you just need to click the "date buyer paid" option twice from the drop down menu. That will reverse the order.

If you try to do it from the columns it doesn't work for some reason. But glad it's just my own mistake and I can still do it.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@erikscardsandgames 

Yeah that works but I would not call it "my own mistake", why make the column clickable if it doesn't do anything? More like a bit of confusion with sloppy design.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Cool, I did not try that.  My brain just said it is broken. 

Just my Two Cents...
Thank you for being here!
Penny
Message 4 of 4
latest reply