cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold notification

When I make a sale it is not showing up under 'sold'.  I have to click on sold to see if I made a sale. This sucks! It doesn't show in sales manager or anywhere, this needs to be fixed!!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Sold notification

I'm not getting notifications on my phone either when I sell something. I always have and haven't changed any settings. I haven't been selling much so I went to check after a few days and I had made a sale. Thank goodness it was sold on a Friday night and it wasn't late going out. I wouldn't have known otherwise. But they do show up on the top of the page where there is a bell. I really don't know what the deal is about all this. Sorry it's happening to you. 

Robin

RRR
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Sold notification

Make sure you have it set to where you get emails when you make a sale.  That's what helped me the most.  Sometimes it wouldn't show for me either under Sold, but the emails have been 100% reliable so far.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Sold notification

Sometimes the only way I find a sale is when I check on PayPal. Major communication and software problems abound. Also I have found numerous times that Ebay marks an item as paid when in fact it has not been verified by PayPal. Remember an item can jus be marked as paid when it has not been. The only safe way is via PayPal.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply