cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold items on ebay have repeatedly not been removed from my store DOULTONANDMORE causing bad sales.

I have written one message after another to Ebay to fix their software in regards to removing sold items from my store.   Consequently, I have had at least 7 wrongful defects that were caused by Ebay's software.  I caught one recently.  At this time I have to check my store every time Ebay's software makes this problem occur.  I have stopped the ones that had offers before a second purchase of an item was made.  Ebay has a list of their mistakes claiming they are mine when they are not.   I have sent this message repeatedly over the last 10 years without Ebay doing one thing to correct their error claimed to be my defect.   It happened twice in the last two weeks.   I remembered selling one of the items in the last 2 years that was not removed from my store.    I request ebay remove THEIR defects that are not mine.   As far as I know I have no defects.   I mail everything immediately but ebay ignores their own 'marked ship' that I assumed they used.  Instead they claim postal delay as my defect in every case that they claimed slow mail out.   Ebay's system of assigning defects is an insult to my operating an ebay store.   

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Sold items on ebay have repeatedly not been removed from my store DOULTONANDMORE causing bad sal

Ebay needs to become more user friendly like ETSY.   ETSY will put them out of business if they do not pay attention to sellers.   

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Re: Sold items on ebay have repeatedly not been removed from my store DOULTONANDMORE causing bad sal

this happened to us last week and it happens a few times a year. called ebay about this many many times

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

I suspect the mistake I make is to forget to keep my unsold items list clean when I accidentally relist from the relisted items list, so to speak (or something like that). It makes my head swim.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

I had this problemthis week and a sold item was not removed and thus got sold again and I had to send a refund and apologize.  Subsequently I found another sold item still showing as availaable; This is concerning when I am working hard to build my business; I need to depend on ebay getting this right.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply