cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sold items not removed from site

Help please. 
when I have multiple sales to one buyer and the items are paid and shipped eBay is not removing the listings and still shows them

for sale. 
Has anyone else had this problem? I have called eBay several times and problem does not resolve. 

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

When you ship are you adding tracking or just utilizing the mark as "Shipped" option.

Also, is it your auctions or buy it now...could you post up an example item # that is sold but showing as available?

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@sspilkin wrote:

when I have multiple sales to one buyer and the items are paid and shipped eBay is not removing the listings and still shows them for sale. 

Quantity listings that are sold out (i.e. available quantity is zero) can remain in your Active listings page (this is an option in case you will be restocking later), but should not be visible to others viewing your items. If you log out of your account, can you find your items for sale? I see that you have 62 listings at this moment.

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

These are auction listings with a Buy it Now. So no quantity is or can be listed. Also they still are part of the 62 item you are seeing. See item 305515641439. I have had this occurring for weeks. I called ebay 5 times and was always told the IT people were checking on this. I just notice there is an out of stick posing with the current 15 or so sold items (is this the best ebay can do ?). I still must go to each item one at a time and end listing.  Great!!  I can not believe I the only seller having this happen. 

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

These are not quantity lising (auctions with Buy it Now). The sold items still show see item  305515641439. After 5 calls to ebay  being told IT people were checking on this, I now see that the current weeks sold items have an out of stock notice, however I still nee to go and end auctions one at a time. Great solution!

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

Nothing to alert IT about...

it is there but you simply can't buy or bid on it

(the buttons/options are missing)

go here

https://www.ebay.com/uas/selling-pref

turn 'off' (slider) the 'out of stock' feature....

"Listings stay active when you're out of stock."

!EBAY-OUT.jpg

it appears that the toggle must be 'on' for you

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@sspilkin wrote:

These are not quantity lising (auctions with Buy it Now). The sold items still show see item  305515641439. 

Okay, yes, I do see that one now. However, in addition to what @monica-sells has pointed out (that there's no way to actually buy that item), there is also a banner line placed by eBay reading, "This listing was ended by the seller on Wed, Apr 17 at 11:37 AM because the item is no longer available." Did you end it manually? I can see that you have Goodyear misspelled as "GOODYEAY" in the listing title, so I was wondering if you had ended that manually in order to post a corrected listing...?

Are there any other listings that sold to a buyer, but are still appearing?

Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Ebay posted the notice that item was sold as a stopgap solution. It told me to manually remove item. Sorry about typo (that what I get for listing items late a night). Sill have not resolve issue, but at least Ebay is acknowledged it is on there end. Can't believe that an IT dept. can't resolve quickly. Ebay must have cut staff back . I can't be only seller with the issue.

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

@sspilkin wrote:

Ebay posted the notice that item was sold as a stopgap solution.

Well, no, that notice states that you ended it because it was no longer available: "This listing was ended by the seller on Wed, Apr 17 at 11:37 AM because the item is no longer available." It shows as a Completed (i.e. ended) item, but not a Sold one.

What was the actual disposition of that item? Did you get a buyer for it on eBay in the usual way?

Do you have any other listings that sold normally but are still showing in your active listings?

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

please show me an item that was "SOLD" through normal channels, and is still showing as available

not the one you closed

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

The item were sold and paid for. But Ebay then list the item as anew listing  on its own.. I have to end the listing myself, since item is no longer available. This has been happening for about 5 weeks, I've has called over and aver and told the issue is with the IT dept. It's making it very hard to sell on ebay. I was trying to see if other Sellers were having this issue. When I call I am told that "this should be happening" Do you think!. However to date it is still occurring.

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

can't since today ebay told me to end all such auctions.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply