cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Since hardly anyone gives FB anymore shouldn't ebay also tell the # of sales a seller has had

in a given amount of time on their FB page?

I find that only 10-15% of my buyers leave FB nowadays for me.  For someone like me who only sells maybe 100-200 items a year on ebay at the very most, I might only get  10 or 20 feedbacks in a year even though I sold 10 or 20 times that amount of items.

When buyers check out a sellers FB shouldnt it make sense that ebay  should also show the number of sales a seller has had in addition to just showing the number of FBs a seller received?

For example:  

Positives (1 month): 3   

Neutrals (1 month): 0

Negatives (1 month): 0

# of sales (1 month):  28

and so on for 6 months and 12 months.

Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

Re: Since hardly anyone gives FB anymore shouldn't ebay also tell the # of sales a seller has had

@house*of*paws wrote:

Hi @nomore_1940 

I think most of the responders assumed this was your only account ... since you were worried about buyers not realizing you were an experienced seller.  🙂

You do realize that none of us work for eBay ... and have no say at all in advising eBay how their site should look or be managed.  We DO realize that any changes that eBay makes to its site usually results in additional problems.  ☹️

Thanks. I wasnt worried about anyone not realizing that this was a posting account but it can be a little annoying when someone (not you) responds in a condescending manner instead of being helpful like almost everyone else.  

Message 16 of 16
latest reply