cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shop airlines

Received this message on item purchased. Saw some messages on this site with issues to this address so i cancelled the order. Just wondering if others have had issues lately.

IMG_7987.jpeg

IMG_7988.jpeg

Message 1 of 65
latest reply
64 REPLIES 64

Shop airlines

I've sold 20+ items to Shop Airlines over the last several years. They are a top-notch outfit, never a single problem.  I had a lot of orders from them during the 1st year to 18 months of covid. I remember I had about 8 lots of 100 ea. of used craft stamps that were getting stale in my store. Got an order from them for 1 of the lots. About 4 or 5 weeks later they contacted me they wanted to buy all remaining lots and would I package them into one UPS shipment and send them with their label... you bet your a$$ i did! 

Great customer!

Message 46 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

No issues with them. They are a forwarding service and simply want tracking numbers to keep incoming packages organized. Great customer.

Message 47 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

Have sold many many items to Shop Airlines with no problem whatsoever.

Message 48 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

@pereirahawk wrote:

My posts are regarding Ebay's policy towards freight forwarders/re-shippers and it relates to Ebay's  MBG.  I have no problem with Shop Airlines.  

If your post was not about Shop Airlines why did you inject an unrelated opinion into this thread. All it does is confuse people and lead to the impression many people have that selling to forwarders of any type is extremely risky (which it is NOT).

Message 49 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

@pereirahawk wrote:

I'm assuming you don't ship international.  Stick with that.  As I stated above, in Ebay's eyes, you're shipping overseas, in regards to Ebay's money back guarantee. 

Where are you getting that idea? Shop Airlines is a US buyer with a US address and buys with their own Ebay account on behalf of their own members. We are not talking about a foreign buyer using the address of a reshipper in the US.

Message 50 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

@mementomoria wrote:

No issues with them. They are a forwarding service and simply want tracking numbers to keep incoming packages organized. Great customer.

Shop Airlines is not a forwarding service.  Shop Airlines is a buyer. 

-

Message 51 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

@pereirahawk wrote:

My posts are regarding Ebay's policy towards freight forwarders/re-shippers and it relates to Ebay's  MBG.  I have no problem with Shop Airlines.  

Here is your very first post to the OP: 

"You didn't panic, you followed your instincts. Always do what's best for you. These are the facts: you're on the hook for the items sent through these re-shippers, and no matter how good they're, you'll be the one left holding the bag.

"Ebay's policy regarding re-shippers is this: unless the buyer admits in writing that they used a re-shipper or freight forwarder, you'll be liable should problems arise...and they will. End of story.

"So, you didn't shoot yourself in the foot. You remained steadfast."

Then you posted:

"I'm assuming you don't ship international. Stick with that. As I stated above, in Ebay's eyes, you're shipping overseas, in regards to Ebay's money back guarantee.

"Here's an easy scenario: if the package is crushed on the way to the buyer do you believe the buyer will admit in writing that they used a freight forwarder? Not likely.

"Stick with your convictions and your business policies, no need to apoIogize for being well grounded."

OP lost a very good sale to a good buyer because this sort of misinformation is posted. 

Shop Airlines is not a freight forwarder nor a re-shipper, for starters, but a buyer.  And your comments about re-shippers and freight forwarders are nonsense, to boot. 

-

Message 52 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

zero issues with multiple sales over the years.  they also always leave good feedback!

Message 53 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

I never checked a box to have that show on my labels. It just started around the time ebay started adding the QR CODE on my labels as well. They must have changed my default settings. I will go in and find this box and unckeck it. I do not like the item number showing on the label and actually black it out for expensive items. 

Message 54 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

@ekmadonna 

The box to show the item # is not in 'settings' afaik, but only on the label page.

But once you check it, it sticks and remains showing. Once you UNcheck it that also sticks for following labels.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 55 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

@ch2169 

I have sold a number of items via Shop Airlines and from what I understand the shipments go to Japan once they leave the US address.  I have never had any issues with them.  I found the link below that may help ... 

About Shop Airlines (sekaimon.com)

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 56 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

Been selling to them for years.  One of my favorite customers.  never an issue just have to write the item number on the package and email them the tracking.  They always pay and leave good feedback.  dream customer

Message 57 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

I've also sold to them many times.  Never a problem.  

Message 58 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

@jackassretro wrote:

Been selling to them for years.  One of my favorite customers.  never an issue just have to write the item number on the package and email them the tracking.  They always pay and leave good feedback.  dream customer

@ch2169   I print out the eBay Item number on white paper, cut it out then tape it to the box ... It makes it easy for them to process the shipment to their customer.

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 59 of 65
latest reply

Shop airlines

Well I hit the   About Shop Airlines (sekaimon.com)  link and this is the information I got back and in the same format: FORBIDDEN

Message 60 of 65
latest reply