cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping options for International seller

Hi , 

I'm currently located out of US , i need to sell an item "Shipping fees should varies depend on buyer location" .

This is my first time , so i need to know how is  process , does eBay automatically create AWB for me , or i should contact a shipping company , and arrange for packaing , pickup , etc ..

For example , i have to select a shipping service/Speed when i edit my item draft on eBay , i specified item location , USPS for inctane was listed as an option , i don't think there's USPS where i live now .

Please Advise .. 

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

You are outside the US........but are you going to mail from there or from the US?  You certainly can't use shippng from USPS if you are mailing from outside the US.  You are registered in Egypt...and have never sold anything, at least on this id.  Frankly, I'm not sure ebay will let a new seller sell internationally without any previous transaction. 

It's your responsibility to arrange shipping if you sell an item........and you'd better be familiar with the shipping options.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Shipping is from out of US  to worldwide. 

eBay allow it,  i clearly list item location it will be from UAE. 

Problem is if i choosed any shipping  service,  guess prices are calculated based on US shipping providers prices which may be different in my current location even if i used same company (like fedex and UPS) which exist at current location. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

You could try changing the shipping location in your preferences, that may give local shippers........but probably get better answers on a board where sellers in that area can answer......

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

@bb_us26 wrote:

Shipping is from out of US  to worldwide. 

eBay allow it,  i clearly list item location it will be from UAE. 

Problem is if i choosed any shipping  service,  guess prices are calculated based on US shipping providers prices which may be different in my current location even if i used same company (like fedex and UPS) which exist at current location. 

You can only use Flat-rate shipping, calculated will not work for your situation.

You will need to use generic services such as "standard flat-rate" or "expedited flat-rate".

On all eBay sites calculated shipping will only work properly if you are shipping FROM the local country.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply