cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipping included

This is my first time listing items.

How do I let the buyer know on my posting that shipping is included.  I mentioned that in my description but when I looked at the live posting it showed a shipping charge the buyer.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Shipping included

On your original listing form, down in the shipping section, is a little checkbox that offers

"Free Shipping"

just check that box off and your selected class of shipping will be free to your buyer.

!ebay-aship.jpg

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Shipping included

Keep in mind that you must make sure the cost of shipping is rolled in to the cost of the item you are selling.

"Free shipping" is not free.  Somebody has to pay for it and that somebody is you, the seller.

Papa Was A Rolling Stone - The Temptations
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Shipping included

@marsha1340 just for information........... you can't do this in the description:

You can buy the medium one for $75 or the smaller one for $55, or buy them both for $110.

This listing has to be for what you are showing in description and pictures.  You show 2 handbags and the price is $110.  That price is what the buyer must pay and he should get the 2 bags.

There's no way to "adjust" the price on the listing to $75 or $55 after purchase.  I would just delete that line in the listing or cancel the listing and make 2 listings......

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Shipping included

Thanks for the tip.  this is my first venture into selling on Ebay.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Shipping included

Thanks to all of you for the help. I did find the Shipping section on the listing page and used it.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply