cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting % Off Discount When Selling Multiples Of Same Item

Ok, I don't usually have/sell more than 1 of a particular item. But in the past when I did it was easy to set the quantity available and then set a discount if the buyer purchased more than 1. I don't see the % off option anywhere. I simply want to add 5% off each item if more than 1 item is purchased. I swear the last time I did it it was under the quantity row in this screencap. Any help would be greatly appreciated.  eeeeeb.png

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Yes, it should be there. 

Are you using the mobile app?

Are you using the Advanced/Business listing form? 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

@wondainc  If you scroll all the way to the bottom past the shipping details when creating your listing, you will see Sell it Faster. Under the promoted listings option, there is a volume pricing option with the % off option. Have a great weekend!

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

I only use my desktop PC for ebay stuff as the app is junk in my opinion, although the latest PC ebay isn't much different. I don't think I'm using the Advanced or Business form. I'm currently using the version that they forced me to upgrade to about 6 months back. I still miss the older PC ebay version I was using for what seems like forever. 

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

I don't see any options like that below the shipping details. I'm trying to revise my current listing to offer the discount. I've been able to do it in the past with no issues but have been trying since last night with no luck.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

The listing form in your screen shot is not the Advanced/Business form.  Look at the upper right to see if you can select it.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

I'm pretty good with figuring this stuff out on my own. The only when I can switch to the Business Tool is during a new listing. I have watchers on the listing that's already up so I would rather not end it and start a new one. Not a big deal. Thanks for the help, guys/gals!

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

You should be able to edit/revise too, but who knows with all the changes going on. 

One thing I would try is if you list again, use the Advanced/Business tool, which then should be your new listing default.  Then go and try to revise the listing.

Another thing is go to the Seller Hub>Active Listings.  If the column isn't showing for these discounts, click on Customize and add it to the view.  Now you should be able to edit that field and add the discounts.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply