cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

So I didn’t realize I had sold something I had listed a while ago, now I can’t figure out how to either pay the selling fee, or just give the person back their money. I just need help really bad it’s so annoying.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Selling

@krvduc20   How long ago was the sale?

Do you still have the item?

Does buyer still want item?

Are you sure eBay hasn't already issued a refund?

The answers to these questions will help other tell you how to proceed.

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Selling

How about just sending them the item?

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Selling

@braus3449 wrote:

Depending on the amount of time that has passed, the buyer may have already been refunded by eBay or may not want the item..

We need a few more details. 

~Pika~
People in life that are the happiest don't have the most,, they make the most of what they have...

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Selling

@pikabo-icu wrote:

@braus3449 wrote:

Depending on the amount of time that has passed, the buyer may have already been refunded by eBay or may not want the item..

OP would or should know if the buyer was refunded.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Selling

@braus3449 wrote:

@pikabo-icu wrote:

@braus3449 wrote:

OP would or should know if the buyer was refunded.

Well you would think but given the subject of the OP- one never knows.. helgagirl.gif

Some inexperienced sellers even get fooled into believing they've been paid, when they haven't.

Also IDK if the OP is on managed payments or not so there are several details that are relevant to refunding, cancelling etc.. 

~Pika~

Message 6 of 6
latest reply