cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling

I can only  post 1 selling item. 
when I want to post more than one, it said below this picture. 

9219F111-783B-4CB0-AF65-9CD8E0845BB2.png

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Selling

@kana0107 

Did you tap the link in the alert to up your selling limits?

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Selling

All new sellers are restricted in the number and value of the items they sell.

Sellers with no previous eBay experience and sellers of high value/high fraud items may have tighter restrictions.

If you are not willing to sell that Coach bag for $6.50, you should, before you get any bids on it, revise the listing and raise the price.

As a new seller, with no feedback, and a relatively high value item your restrictions are even tighter.

This protects both the newbie seller from being scammed and the buyer from the many many errors new sellers can make.

For example, both your title and your Description say "purses and handbags" but do not say how many and you do not picture all the purses and handbags that will be included for that $6.50 opening bid.

Is there really only one for sale? Correct the grammar before you get a Defect for Item Not As Described by a nasty buyer.

You can ask for more listings and a higher value as you have already been advised, but correct that glaring error before you do.

You can ask the posters here for a critique of any listing. A critique is not criticism and is not negative. It will just point out the good points and the problems in your listings.

I see other problems which would reduce your chances of finding a good customer so if you want help just ask.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Selling

I would recommend posting on the fashion board for advice from handbag buyers and sellers on how to prepare a good listing and learn what buyers look for and want to know. While your pictures are good, the description is really lacking and pictures of parts of the bag are missing. 

Especially for used items, buyers want to see and read about the condition of corners, lining, scuffs, wear, odors, stains, etc. "Condition is pre-owned" tells a potential buyer NOTHING! 

Very basic is that they need measurements, both of the bag as well as the strap and strap drop. 

Because you've started the bidding so low, you will get a buyer but the final selling price will likely be considerably lower than if the bag wasn't poorly listed. 

https://community.ebay.com/t5/Fashion/bd-p/fashion

albertabrightalberta
Volunteer Community Mentor

Message 4 of 4
latest reply