cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling indefinitely restricted & no clue why - 99.9% Positive, 300 feedback, Above Average Rating

Hello,

Can anyone explain what might have happened? The only thing that has gone wrong with my account was last year: my account was hacked and 60 fraudulent items were listed. However, through many MANY phone calls to ebay everything was finally taken care of, but people tried to leave me negative feedback, but my account didn't have any of it listed since it was fraud. I worked with a Ebay representative to set up 2 factor authentication (I didn't even realize ebay had this) and things have been great both before this and after, yet, I just randomly received this email today and over the phone they won't tell me why this happened. Can anyone please explain what might have happened? I am so confused

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Selling indefinitely restricted & no clue why - 99.9% Positive, 300 feedback, Above Average Rating

All you can do is click the help and contact link at bottom of page. You need to speak with ebay about this. We don't have access to your account info to help.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

How do I make it accessible to you? I contacted them twice and they won't give me an answer just that they are separating selling from me. Sounds like they're reading a script.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

There are several recent threads from people being suspended "out of the blue", after being hacked a year ago or more. It's as if eBay didn't fully clean up the mess, and their automated systems are now holding those bogus transactions against you.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Yeah, I just went through the forums and noticed that. ANYONE have any clue what I can do? The email says they will not tell me why and the people on the phone won't tell me why and if I try to discuss it with them then they just give me the same speech. Terrible customer service!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

@releasethekraken_1 

Is it just me or is there some correlating factor with 3 of these recent posts? Exp: ID ?

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@darkmaverick22 wrote:

How do I make it accessible to you? I contacted them twice and they won't give me an answer just that they are separating selling from me. Sounds like they're reading a script.

You can't we are just buyers and sellers like you...we can't access anything

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

darkmaverick22_0-1612462892350.png

Message 8 of 8
latest reply