cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling digital photos and how to sent it

Hello,

I just love to sell anything on ebay. I saw some sellers are selling digital photos. Some of them sell one specific photo and other in a pack of like 50 photos. My question here is how to sent photos, that is the right way for ebay rules. 

One of the seller is describing it like this and I do not quite understand this sentance: 

Attention eBay Staff: ''I will send this item by postal mail. 

Sending this item by email or by any other digital delivery method is not allowed and violates eBay policy ''. 

So what is postal mail in this case ? 

Thank you very much for your time to answer this.

Rok

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

They are going to put the picture in an envelope and mail it.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Your Fly agaric can't be sold here or anywhere else...

The RuneScape gold violates the rules here as well as RunesRune as well. 

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Snail mail.  Stick it in an envelope, put a stamp on it, and send it via USPS.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

The OP is in Slovenia.

USPS probably is not an option.

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Postal mail is, in your case, using Pošta Slovenije to send a CD or DVD with the digital photo files copied onto them. You could use any shipping method you now use to send them. You just can't send them digitally; they must be copied onto some form of media and shipped like any other product.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@robukove_0 wrote:

"...I just love to sell anything on ebay. I saw some sellers are selling digital photos..."

Hello, welcome to the forum. 

Some digital goods can be sold on eBay.com, but you must follow the policy in doing so. There are some guidelines to listing. Here is the link with that information:

https://www.ebay.com/help/policies/prohibited-restricted-items/digitally-delivered-goods-policy?id=4...

Keep in mind that while you love to sell anything here, (and that's great, I love your enthusiasm!) but not everything is suitable for selling on eBay. Another poster has mentioned that some of your listings violate eBay.com policies. For instance, Fly agaric mushrooms and derivatives are considered a controlled substance in the United States, a Schedule I drug. As such it is against the law to sell, own, buy, grow or transport over state lines. Since these substances are unlawful, eBay does not allow it to be sold, keeping within the laws governing the country. I strongly recommend you immediately end that listing. And while you may see other sellers offering it for sale, it is at great risk to their selling privileges. It is not worth it. I also recommend that you spend some time in the Help pages, reading over the many policies and rules for selling on eBay.

Good fortune to you and wishing you many good sales.

Message 7 of 8
latest reply

@muttlymob wrote:

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

The OP is in Slovenia.

USPS probably is not an option.

@muttlymob

The OP was referring to other people's listings and asking what it meant.

From the OP:

One of the seller is describing it like this and I do not quite understand this sentance: 

Attention eBay Staff: ''I will send this item by postal mail. 

Sending this item by email or by any other digital delivery method is not allowed and violates eBay policy ''. 

So what is postal mail in this case ? 

Message 8 of 8
latest reply