cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling & Listing Continues to Freeze Up / Not Save on Laptop Browsers

I am having the most difficult time these past few weeks listing items for sale and it is so absolutely frustrating! I was having some success only doing one photo at a time, and going back to edit several times adding more and more photos each time. I also scheduled a start time for my listings which worked for a short while, but again, constant editing just to get it listed. I'm using Chrome and then attempted with Edge. I'm using a VPN. I just don't get it. eBay, please FIX this, please!

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Selling & Listing Continues to Freeze Up / Not Save on Laptop Browsers

This has been an ongoing issue for me for some time and seems to happen only when Goggle updates. I am pretty sure it has something to do with the certificates on these updates....it usually works its way out in a couple days. try to keep forcing an update. I have found this has worked in the past on Chrome and Firefox. Last week I fund that it was only when I tried to edit the "item description" that it would fail. In the past it has been the amount of pictures. Seems to be different things each time which makes zero sense....but you are not alone on this issue.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

It's driving me crazy!! I pretty much have to delete all my browsing history, restart my computer, log back in, fix everything that didn't save in the draft. Then click list and about every other time it goes through. Otherwise it just freezes again. I'm about done with the whole mess.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It is likely your computer.  Try clearing your cache and cookies.  Then shut it down, let it rest for a couple minutes and then fire it back up and see if that makes a difference.  You can try another browser too.

Now I'm unsure about the VPN.  I know what it is, I'm just not sure if it could be playing a part in this.  Let be phone a friend.

@shipscript 

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 4 of 4
latest reply