cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selling - Unable to Create Drafts and Upload Listing

Good afternoon.

For the last 24 hours, I have not been able to create drafts or post listings. Here is the message I get:

Well, this is embarrassing. We're sorry, but the listing tool isn't working right this second. Please try again later.
How do I contact Ebay to report this?
For the life of me, I can't locate a phone number or an email address.
Thank you.
vinylmagman
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Yes I've been getting the same message, can create drafts but haven't been able to list anything for over  a day. Have found a few people including yourself affected by it, but no official statement from eBay. Do doubt it will be fixed in time for fees to start up again LOL

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Same here.  For the past 2 days could post 11 drafts but when posting 12th started getting the error message.  Today I'm getting the error message on every draft that I have.  Can't list anything.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Just contacted ebay and they're looking into it.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Did ya'll shut down your computers?

Turn off all aps and programs.

Shut down the 'puter.  (NOT restart.  Actually SHUT IT DOWN.)

Wait at least two minutes.

Reboot computer.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Via another forum I have found that I can list things by creating a new/similar listing and copying and pasting the contents of each draft, importing images, setting condition, prices etc. and posting that way, i.e. the problem seems to be with listing from drafts. Laborious and tedious of course, but it seems to work until they eventually sort it out.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply