cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller forum?

G'day,

Are there, is there, a non-ebay-affiliated ebay seller's forum? Not that ebay isn't the most awesome and wonderful place to sell to wonderful buyers who would *never* think of committing crimes such as "abusing the return process"! Oh no, that's never an issue.

Just looking for a friendly, closed to all buyers, seller's forum to seek wisdom and fellowship. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Regards,

Message 1 of 38
latest reply
37 REPLIES 37

Re: Seller forum?

@anixi wrote:

Cagey? I'm just asking the volunteers for a seller's forum that isn't monitored by ebay. Is that cagey? All the responses are asking why I'm asking the question, not providing me the information that I'm actually needing. BTW, ebay is great, everyone loves ebay, they're fair to sellers and never give buyers 100% immunity to fraud. Thank you ebay!!!

You got your answer already - but you keep repeating yourself.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 31 of 38
latest reply

Most sellers are also buyers, so no, there's no forum where there's no buyers.  However there are a few that cater to eBay and other online sellers that the average buyer is unlikely to be aware of.

Message 32 of 38
latest reply

@ed8108

>One that is closed to cheerleaders ?

That would be almost paradise.

Message 33 of 38
latest reply

hasn't - yet. I just find the idea of a drop shipper buying the wrong thing, regardless of fault - not mine because my listing is accurate and I have a photo I took of the item listed. But now do I have to pay postage both ways? I haven't gotten it back now. But if my factory sealed item has been opened I've probably lost at least $40 value and may never sell it.

Message 34 of 38
latest reply

hasn't - yet. I just find the idea of a drop shipper buying the wrong thing, regardless of fault - not mine because my listing is accurate and I have a photo I took of the item listed. But now do I have to pay postage both ways? I haven't gotten it back now. But if my factory sealed item has been opened I've probably lost at least $40 value and may never sell it.

Message 35 of 38
latest reply

Thread from 2021 seems to have woken up and gone off the rails.

When you dine with leopards, it is wise to check the menu lest you find yourself as the main course.

#freedomtoread
#readbannedbooks
Message 36 of 38
latest reply

ZOMBIE THREAD FROM 2021

The problem with zombie threads is that any information or advice may be out of date and no longer useful.

Drop shippers are sellers not buyers.

There is no need to refund until the item is returned.

Sellers can refuse the refund or make a smaller refund if the returned item is not what was sent.

Use social media not the phones for customer service.

And .... Cookie Jar Insurance.

Message 37 of 38
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue discussing this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 38 of 38
latest reply