cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Hub Problem: Tasks List & "Ship By" Date is Missing in Orders Page

When going to My "Seller Hub" under "Overview" Tab, my "Tasks List" has disappeared (one that shows breakdown up all current tasks, for example; "ship within 24 hours", "overdue", "you have a message from buyer",etc...

And it only shows "Tasks", which sonly gives me the option to view "Print labels and ship" ---- and the quantity to ship. But no date?

Next problem:

When going to "Orders" tab, under "Actions", I only see the option to "Print Shipping Label";However, the "Ship by Date" has disappeared. The page looks like it has converted back to the "old school" sellers dashboard.

Please help! ~ Contacted eBay 2 times today, reps are not acknowledging the fact that such options even exist!

Message 1 of 14
latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Look up and to the right to find the "customize" button.

or maybe you are on the old (but new) My eBay.

I use both, I have the Hub open in one tab and the old (new) My eBay in another tab.

Message 2 of 14
latest reply

I have the same problem: My "ship by" date has disappeared. Not showing in customization options either.  ???

Message 3 of 14
latest reply

I went to "customize", the "Tasks" is selected - but it does not have any sub-options - not sure whether it should or shouldn't?

At the same time, my "Ship by Date" has disappeared from "Manage all orders" tab. Just simply says "Print shipping label" ~ before it used to say "Overdue", "Ship Within 24 Hours", or "Ship By...(date)"....

Please see some screenshots I've attached.

I feel like it has something to do with "Shipping Notifications" and have to dig deeper into shipping options....? But then again my "manage all orders" view has change ----looks like old eBay "orders" page (but not fully)... IDK ~ eBay support isn't really helping either.

********Other strange things happening:

-When I go to edit the listing, the images of the product never load, just have a circle constantly circling around.

-(I have eBay "My Orders" saved as Home TAB in Safari) When I restart the browser it says:

It’s not you. It’s us.

Our server is down, but we’ll have things back to normal soon. If you still need help, visit our help pages.

Message 4 of 14
latest reply

Used to look like this:

Message 5 of 14
latest reply

Your first screen shot looks like mine when I click on OVERVIEW.

Your second screen shot looks like mine when I click on ORDERS.

disneyshopper
Volunteer Community Member

Message 6 of 14
latest reply

They did it again. I don't use the hub.

I liked the old orders to be shipped page as it gave me the ship by date. Now I have to use the hub as the link I used to use, they changed.

So how do I find the ship by date?

Message 7 of 14
latest reply

So is this permanent - they actually changed it?
Message 9 of 14
latest reply

@outdoorscity wrote:

When going to My "Seller Hub" under "Overview" Tab, my "Tasks List" has disappeared (one that shows breakdown up all current tasks, for example; "ship within 24 hours", "overdue", "you have a message from buyer",etc...

And it only shows "Tasks", which sonly gives me the option to view "Print labels and ship" ---- and the quantity to ship. But no date?

Next problem:

When going to "Orders" tab, under "Actions", I only see the option to "Print Shipping Label";However, the "Ship by Date" has disappeared. The page looks like it has converted back to the "old school" sellers dashboard.

Please help! ~ Contacted eBay 2 times today, reps are not acknowledging the fact that such options even exist!

the ship by date is on the new seller's hub, but the note that taxes collected is only on the old.  so if you opted out of the new to see the tax note and old hub you lose the ship by date.  there is a thread in the seller hub category here to opt back into the new if you want to ...

Message 10 of 14
latest reply

I didn't say that. Just that I have no problem seeing ship by dates in the classic My eBay view. No good idea what the poster I responded to is seeing, but assume is using the useless new My eBay Sold page https://www.ebay.com/mys/sold (which I won't go near - every time I go near those pages I get opted into that new garbage and have jump through hoops to get out)

I don't use Seller Hub for order management so can't say if it is missing there or not, and since I have no current unshipped orders can't check (will try to remember to check next time something sells).
Message 11 of 14
latest reply

Addendum:

My Seller Hub Orders page does NOT indicate any ship by date, if it is supposed to. Nor does the SH sales record, if it is supposed to. Basically noplace I can find in SH shows a "ship by" date for sold items.

Note that I think I'm uses the old, "classic" SH Orders pages - I opted out of the new view, so may be different. (think my view is like the old Selling Manager view) https://k2b-bulk.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SalesRecordConsole&status=All

The SH Overview tasks panel just shows "Print Labels and ship 1" (again, don't know if it is supposed to show "ship by" date)

If the "ship by"date was displayed in SH before, I doubt it was removed intentionally. Just another SH bugaboo.

https://my.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling#wholeDiv241
does show the ship by dates, so although inconvenient, nobody can complain they are lost and don't know when to ship (plus a seller should know when they have to ship anyway - simple math: sale date + handling time and skip weekends and holidays) grin

Message 12 of 14
latest reply

Was there an actual change in seller hub? Did you/anyone get notified that there was going to be change?
Message 13 of 14
latest reply

When I started to sell on eBay ~ I started off with the "New" Seller Dashboard. Please don't make assumptions based on the work you do or things you sell, and when you started...On the other hand, when you're selling volume ~ and processing orders with MULTIPLE distributors, including all the other things associated with "eBay" work, what you speak of: keeping track of shipment + calculating handling time, processing time, sale date, and shipment option is not the easiest thing to do amongst all other things associated...thank you for your input though!

Update on my situation: Still did not get any help, I have been trying to reach out to eBay to find the "internal technical team" or "blue team" - always reach basic customer service or basic technical support team. Going back and fourth, back and fourth ~ still no solution, nobody even mentions of any changes (if there actually has been or not?) to the seller dashboard. Every rep. I get, they start with basic settings, which is every time a failure...one says they will escalate the issue, but I never hear back...I start getting technical help, but its the same basic steps every rep takes and its a revolving cycle and no-one is able to help :X

Impact on my eBay Store so far (assumed this a month ago, when problem originally happened):

-Negative feedback +1
-Overall Late shipment rate increased dramatically
-Overall Late delivery rate increased dramatically
-Lost "Top Rated Seller" status internationally

^^^^^ Domino effect - all above associated with the seller hub problem. Mind that we/I work our butts off to maintain our seller performance standards, feedbacks, and seller status...now all for nothing for such simple (but complicated) issue...
Message 14 of 14
latest reply