Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

Question about a case

Buyer claims I shorted them and opened a dispute asking for a return. Used "The item doesn't match the description in your listing" I authorized the return and have heard nothing since. The return was authorized June 3rd. I have not been given tracki...

25% Off Final Value Fee Promotion Very Misleading!

Received a listing promotion offer for 25% off final value fees. The promotion lists CDs as an example of qualified items at the top of the advertisement, but when you look at the details of the promotion, it does not include the music category. It d...

selling item not visible anymore

hello An item im selling ending in 2 half hours but if you write the tite or number it don't come up anymore?what can i do i have already 16 bids 483 visits but is not fair.

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

pirated DVDs

I buy a lot of DVDs and DVD sets. It's really hard to screen out the pirated copies. Even if I limit to US there are Chinese pirated copies in California warehouses. I try to find a copy that some person has bought to watch and sell. But THEY could h...

User avatar by Guide
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

PayPal opened an unauthorized use case for item. Now buyer is claiming an empty package.

PayPal opened an unauthorized use case on a sale. I had already shipped it, but it had not yet shown a scan. It did scan the next day, and I was covered. I have not had to pay for the refund. Today, that same "buyer" has emailed that the package was ...

Resolved! Final Value Fees

Just checked my invoice and although the final value fee for the category I sell in is 9%, I'm being charged 11% - anyone else had this?

Charged 35 cents for new listings after completion of 50 free! NO NOTIFICATION FROM EBAY!

Charged 35 cents for new listings after completion of 50 free! NO NOTIFICATION FROM EBAY!If eBay planned on charging me 5 cents more for any listing after the free 50 don't you think I should have had a communication from eBay as such?Perhaps, this i...

Resolved! Buyer left political feedback!

I just received a feeback that was purely political. Still shaking my head.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 66 replies
  • 3 helpful

EBay: We're not sure if it's a real stamp, so we ended your listing.

Millions of stamps listed on eBay. For some reason eBay chose to end one of my listings and the best the CSR could come up with is "We're not sure if its real." If that's their reasoning, they better hire a few hundred workers to start taking down al...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 10 replies
  • 5 helpful

eBay added a photo to my listing!

Heads up! I've been selling here for too many long years to count! A shopper just wrote and asked about a pair of jeans I have listing as she was a bit confused. A photo of an entirely different brand was included in the photos of my listing along wi...

Giving discount for multiple purchases?

Hello, I have a buyer who won an auction of mine, and asked if I would give her a discount if she purchased several items I'm selling and ship them together. I'm happy to do that. I did the math, and am willing to give her an overall discount plus sh...

Gather your Item Specifics before the Category changes

Category Changes: In the 2019 Spring Update, we were told that a large number of categories will be reorganized on June 10.https://pages.ebay.com/seller-center/seller-updates/2019-spring/inventory-optimization.htmlhttps://pages.ebay.com/sellerinforma...

PUNISHED FOR CANCELLING LISTINGS BEFORE ROLLOVER?? : GTC

WAS I PUNISHED FOR CANCELLING LISTINGS BEFORE GTC ROLLOVER? : Sales were going along normally albeit slower than years past, and in order to avoid GTC automatically rolling over 200+ listings, I cancelled them, so I could add new items and remove wha...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 26 replies
  • 2 helpful

Recieving best offer VERY close to "buy it now" from zero feedback

Hello, I sell expensive stuff - and got some 2-3 offers from zero feedback users. Every time that offers where very close to "buy it now", making nonsense sending it. For example 5k item offered for $4995. I have immediate payment requirement, so I a...

Resolved! Creating label error

Hi I was selling it and when I attempted to print the label it stated that the “Ship To” zip code was invalid. So I looked up the address and it turns out the address associated to this purchase has been known for empty box scams. I am not sure how t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors