cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Help--

Seller Support----- attempted to connect E-Bay seller support for help.  Was routed to sites that wanted me to enroll in a $67.00 (every 3 months) to get online assistance. Was told by a phone message that sellers can no longer call directly to E-Bay for help. What 's going on ??? Do we really now have to pay for help ???? Seriously ???

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Seller Help--

@nichjim wrote:

Was routed to sites that wanted me to enroll in a $67.00 (every 3 months) to get online assistance?

Can you give us the URL of the "site" that wanted you to enroll in a $67 subscription for online help? 

That aside ... 

Posting to this board is free and we can often help sellers. What is your issue? 

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

@nichjim 

Websites charging for "fake" eBay customer service are becoming a pretty common scam. Seems to be the "Scam Du Jour."

Here are some other threads for you to read:

I was scammed money has been stolen from me I am very angry 

Order an item almost got scammed by the employee that work for eBay. 

Money stolen 

Ebay employee doesn't want to make a refund of 2,500$ and keep asking for more money 

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Was told by a phone message that sellers can no longer call directly to E-Bay for help.

If you found those phone numbers on the internet, they are just scams.  They use the same phone number for "help" from other websites as well such as Facebook, Mercari, etc.   Some post an 'email address' as well, and they are all the same either outlook or gmail accounts. 

Phone help on ebay is limited right now, but you can request a call back depending on your issue.  As suggested, you can ask here for free, and very likely you will get more reliable information anyway. 

@nichjim 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Do some sellers do not realize do not go outside ebay for any issues. 

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

@pburn wrote:

@nichjim 

Websites charging for "fake" eBay customer service are becoming a pretty common scam. Seems to be the "Scam Du Jour."

Here are some other threads for you to read:

I was scammed money has been stolen from me I am very angry 

Order an item almost got scammed by the employee that work for eBay. 

Money stolen 

Ebay employee doesn't want to make a refund of 2,500$ and keep asking for more money 

Thank you for this info very helpful. Must read info I was not aware of. Regards.

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

It is a scam 

exactly how were you routed to this scam site?  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply