cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller Account still restricted, being targeted/politically motivated???

Ebay restricted my account for no apparent reason other than them saying in a message possible discrepancy with the information provided at registration, I uploaded pictures of my ID as requested last week and have called customer service over and over, but each rep says they don't know why I haven't been contacted back, reinstated or what the reason is for my account being restricted and that it's not normal.

The only reason behind what's happening I can think of is a day or so before my restriction, I had a listing removed for a Nonfunctional, machined "model" of a CZ Scorpion bolt carrier, the message said that it was an assault weapon part which is ridiculous because even if it was a real functional part, the CZ Scorpion Evo is sold in the USA as a semi-automatic pistol not a military, fully automatic, assault rifle. there are loads of semi-auto pistol parts on eBay Glock smith and Wesson etc. 

I'm at a loss, I would really like an answer behind the reasoning for restricting my account I spend a lot of money on this platform, which is probably going to stop or slow down, it seems PayPal and eBay are moving more and more to the crazy left like the other big tech companies...

Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Seller Account still restricted, being targeted/politically motivated???

Louder for the people in the back!

She ❤︎ Her ❤︎ Hers
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

Re: Seller Account still restricted, being targeted/politically motivated???

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 17 of 17
latest reply