cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[][][] Scrounge Lounge [][][]

Welcome to the Scrounge Lounge 

Our History: The Scrounge Lounge formed on the old Auction Listings board 17 years ago in 2003.
We appreciate ebay allowing us to transfer to the new Selling Board.
Who are we? Ebay buyers and sellers who love the thrill of the hunt and the thrill of the $ELL.
We find treasures in the usual, and at times, unusual places.
Here in the Lounge we share our finds, talk about sales, share our successes and our mistakes, we ask and answer questions, help identify widgets, and we'd love to hear about all your scrounging adventures!

Message 1 of 394
latest reply
393 REPLIES 393

I keep getting an error when I try to post... weird. I'll give it one more go.

Pat, I'm glad your package was delivered and your buyer happy.

Sun, I'm glad you had such a good time at the auction despite high prices.

Just, it's good to see you post. Expanding on your sentiment "hope we all make it to the other side in one piece" and with peace of heart and mind. Wouldn't that be nice!

Have a good day all.

Message 151 of 394
latest reply

I'm a Dem and proud of it.

See y'all.  Or not.

Message 152 of 394
latest reply

Same here, Kyal! And proud of it.

Message 153 of 394
latest reply

WE are all Scroungers   that is why we are here and we are all Ebay sellers that is also why we are here.    I have been on this thread since it begin and have learned a lot from the people that have come and gone.    Miss all those that have gone.   We need to stick to the Ebay subject and leave the other stuff outside.    

Message 154 of 394
latest reply

Sun, you are right. Has anyone gone to any yard estate sales? There are several estate sales this weekend. I may have to check one out.  They require masks and distancing. 

On a gardening note I have picked about 6 pineapples and 2 left to pick. I am going to start a fall garden peppers, tomatoes. 

Is anybody having sales? It i list more I have sales. I am just a little Leary of the shipping times.

Stay happy and safe!

Message 155 of 394
latest reply

Been back on the yard and estate sale circuit since end of July.  Found a few things but no large lots of anything helpful.  More exercise though, especially shopping since I have to walk back to the car every **bleep** time because I forget the mask.....

On a lighter note:

theo_4mo.jpg

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 156 of 394
latest reply

What a cutie, Dtex.  Love his smile 🙂

Agree Sun, this is an apolitical thread and I like it that way.

Sales dropped DEAD after I sent out the 3 packages.  Finally got a sale today - yeah!

Hope @justeyen is ok with all the fires on the left coast.

Message 157 of 394
latest reply

Oh    Dtex he is beyond cute.     Such a nice smile.   Goodness.

Hi   Patd      I guess I missed the news of fires in CA.    I know there are several in Colorado.     It is just so dry.   Bad deal.    Need a bunch of rain to put them all out.  

Sales here and very slow but some every week.    So far no one has complained about shipping times.   

Message 158 of 394
latest reply

Dtex he is so cute & such a great smile!  Thank you for sharing!  🙂

Message 159 of 394
latest reply

Wtg on your sale Patd !

We've been getting some outside work done so I haven't had time to list..

But sadly our cooler weather is done & starting tomorrow the heat & humidity are heading back in...

Hope your away from the fires Justy....

Mister really misses going to auctions.  He used to go to 3-5 a week & now he can't go to any...  

So instead he tries to stay busy doing things here around the house...

OS came over to visit last Saturday & then we went to YS's house for a visit on Sunday.  Was nice to get out for a bit, other than going to the drug store or grocery store.  

Message 160 of 394
latest reply

DH was off today so we went to a few yard sales. Slim pickings. I got a couple MIJ Norman Rockwell Christmas ornaments. 

Weather has been a bit cooler. I'm not sure how long it will last. We've had plenty of rain this week, wish I could send some to Cali. 

Dtex, your grandson is a cutie. Great smile!

Judi, good to see you post.

Message 161 of 394
latest reply

CRIMINAL! 

Message 162 of 394
latest reply

ADIOS PEEPS! GOOD LUCK SURVIVING THE FLU! what a joke. Shut down the economy for political purposes. GREAT IDEA....for CRIMINALS. GTFOOH

Message 163 of 394
latest reply

Pat did the auction companies go to online only sales?    Or what are they doing now?    Poor guy stuck at home all the time.  

Message 164 of 394
latest reply

Morning.

Yes Sun, auctions here are pretty much just online now.

There are a couple companies that are having 'some' live auctions, but Mr. doesn't go to them.

Needless to say he hasn't bought anything in a long time now.  When he does find something on the online auctions he gets outbid...

Man, the humidity is back with a vengeance here...  Went out to water the tomato & cucumber plants & sweat was dripping..  Guess it's just going to be inside work today..

Stay cool everyone & those in the path of the new storms & also those wildfires, stay safe!!!

Message 165 of 394
latest reply