cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales decrease.

Hello

I dont know if i am in the right place but i have a problem that is bothering me for the last two months. My sales have droped insanely, from 40-45 sales in 60 days, down to 6. I havent sold a thing in more then 20 days now. Sales down 92% comparing with the same period last year. What's going on?

Am i missing something? I know that there are slow periods but this is insane, 92% down!!!! Please somebody help me, i am desperate.

Message 1 of 37
latest reply
36 REPLIES 36

Re: Sales decrease.

I have everything I am supposed to n my sales dropped drastically. So bad I did not renew my store and am looking elsewhere to sell. I am so tired of the manipulation from Ebay. I am a business owner yet I cannot make decisions. I would advise to pack up n move on.
Susie
Message 31 of 37
latest reply

I think that's right on the mark. My sales have been down at least 60% from 2016 and 2015. Items that usually sell fast are just sitting there. I expect a little slow down after xmas and the more slow after income tax return time but its been dismal since January and getting worse every month. Could be ebay problem but according to the 1st quarter US economy report spending is down. Maybe people are holding on to their money because of the current administration. I'm not trying to be political here but then that may be the cause.

Message 32 of 37
latest reply

Yes massive drop in sales across the board. Have multiple selling accounts (not this one) since late 90's. This is the worst I've seen, sales have come to a complete halt since April 1st. Called eBay a dozen time they say everything looks good and they don't know of any issues. Sure thing Mr eBay everything for seller is just great, keep doing what you're doing...
Message 33 of 37
latest reply

Dismal compared to last year.

Message 34 of 37
latest reply

Funny now sales have picked up on etsy but now dead here. Happened at the same time also. How does that happen? Little weird.
Message 35 of 37
latest reply

You are not alone my friend and it's just getting worse.
Message 36 of 37
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 37 of 37
latest reply