cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Rate metric page has disappeared

So I’m trying to look at my 4 returns for the year. I hit the link that says “run report”, and it just brings me back to my all selling page. I used to be able to look at “all closed returns”. Can anyone see their historic returns?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @d.clawed ,

Below is a link to the Service Metric's page.  In the lower left is a link to Download report ... I just did this and the file was a CSV format which will open in a spreadsheet program like Excel. While it may not be the report you have seen in the past it is a report ... 

Service Metrics - eBay Seller Hub

Regards,

Mr. L

Regards,
Mr. Lincoln - Community Mentor
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@d.clawed wrote:

So I’m trying to look at my 4 returns for the year. I hit the link that says “run report”, and it just brings me back to my all selling page. I used to be able to look at “all closed returns”. Can anyone see their historic returns?

Yep, another link from the hub that no longer is working.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

It’s bad enough that eBay holds these returns against you, now you can’t even see what they were for the past year or when they are rolling off. I live in fear of bumping into that “extra fee” territory. I guess I should have printed them out and kept track. Now we can’t see anything.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply