cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re-Listed Item does not show in Search using new ID or Title

My Auction listing shows one of my re-listed items. But, I searched for the re-listed item using search and the item does not show.  Still not showing on ID or Title search after 12 hours. Others also say they cannot find it. 

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

eBay notes that it can take an item up to 24 hours to show up after being newly listed, relisted, or revised.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

eBay notes that it can take an item up to 24 hours to show up after being newly listed, relisted, or revised.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

@bear-in-texas wrote:

My Auction listing shows one of my re-listed items. But, I searched for the re-listed item using search and the item does not show.  Still not showing on ID or Title search after 12 hours. Others also say they cannot find it. 

We cannot really help you unless you give us the exact search criteria you are using, and the item ID you are expecting to find with it.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

Look at eBay item number: 145482766011

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

It was revised last night, so it probably won't show up in searches until later tonight.

Have a great day.
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

That item was revised last night and it is apparently not indexed yet:

https://www.ebay.com/rvh/145482766011?rt=nc

Try searching for it again after 24 hours since the last revision or once the item appears in your list of items for sale:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3692&_ssn=bear-in-texas

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

I have been selling on eBay for years and never realized it took 24 hours for listing or re-listing to appear in search. Thanks

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

It does not always take the full 24 hours, but it can, depending on many factors including the category and how many items are being listed around the same time.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

It has been indexed now, as of 9:40 am PST. So, it was indexed within 13 hours or less.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply