cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Promoted Listings

Is anyone else seeing on their seller dashboard that certain listings are not promoted and when try to promote them eBay error message says they are already promoted?  Are they promoted or not?

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Promoted Listings

Issues here as well this morning, mags. I am seeing all of my listings are promoted at the max suggested rate, despite me not having any active campaign running. When clicking Edit in the Promoted Listing column in the Active Listings dash view, it say "Something went wrong please try again." When editing an active listing, I can confirm none of them are checked as actively promoted there, either. I'm going to contact eBay regarding this bug. If anyone else if experiencing this as well, please do report it asap. 

something.jpg

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

I am having an issue as well.  All my items have always been promoted, now for the last few days everything I have listed in those days are not eligible for promoting.  Since when?  I have a store in good standing and make sales almost every day and suddenly I can't promote any new listings?  Old listings are all promoted, no new ones though.  Can't find an answer as to why....

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Yes. Same here. All new listings that I promoted showed as not promoted until I went into revise the item. However, a few sold and got a decent amount of views so maybe they really were promoted? This just recently happened within the week. 

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Update: this morning it shows my listings as "Not Eligible to Promote".

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Welcome to the glitch of the day, week, month, year club. Maybe it will get fixed at some point. I have had issues with preview ( and frequently the listing itself) not looking like anything I have input and having to make numerous adjustments after listing for many months and nothing has changed. The text size, font and spacing jumps all over. 

Nope, it is not on my end. "known issue and we are working on it" is all I have ever gotten from support. 

There is not a day goes by when some sort of glitch does not pop up. Wastes so much time and hurts sales. 

I used to list and sell a lot. Being retired, it is not worth the headache anymore for a hobby. 

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Hi @magazinesdepot We looked into your account and we see all of the listings that you choose to promote are in fact showing up as promoted listings. A few of your listings are classified as auction-style listings, and those are not currently eligible for promotion at this time – we only allow fixed priced items to be eligible for promoted listings. If you're still experiencing issues with promoting your listings please reach out to our customer support team here: https://www.ebay.com/help/home  Or please reply to this thread and we can dig deeper into your account to see what's going on. Thanks!

Message 7 of 7
latest reply