cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with getting money on my revolut account

Hi i sold a product on ebay and i whanted to get the money form the buyer on my revolut account.

But ebay can't verify that account and hold payments. I dont know what to do because buyer expect to send him product and i dont have money? When trying to contact ebay then only help topics appear no email or phone number.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

New sellers have their funds on hold for 30 days...if you are a new seller.

Item still has to be mailed using funds from "available funds" if anything was sold or through your banking source.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

You need to ship the item.

They'll hold your funds funds for a little bit, so you'll have time to get your bank account figured out.

Have a great day.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@bartlo95 

You located in Poland.  This is a US community discussion forum.  You maybe better served by logging into this link: 

eBay/com/eu/

New or infrequent sellers will experience transaction holds while learning best selling practices. This helps sellers become established and build a strong selling history on eBay. New sellers typically experience holds for up to 14 days, although sometimes it may be longer & the policy might be different in your country.

Congrats on your sale!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@ckimodog wrote:

@bartlo95 

You located in Poland.  This is a US community discussion forum.  You maybe better served by logging into this link: 

eBay/com/eu/

@ckimodog, that's not actually a link, and there is no eBay website on the .eu domain.

There isn't any single website for "eBay Europe" if that's what you were hoping for.  The main eBay website in Europe is eBay Germany www.ebay.de (in German). There are others that are based in some of the larger Western European countries, and the one based in Poland is https://www.ebay.pl/.

@bartlo95,I don't speak Polish, but you should be able to get some information about how to set your account up to receive payments here:

https://www.ebay.pl/help/selling/getting-paid/start-getting-paid-ebay?id=4795

https://www.ebay.pl/help/selling/getting-paid/registering-seller?id=4792

If you need  more help, you can scroll to the bottom of one of those pages, and your contact options to reach customer service will be shown there.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

“…When trying to contact ebay then only help topics appear no email or phone number.”

Hi @bartlo95 

Here in the US eBay, email or phone options are not available options. eBay has chat and you can send messages to customer service thru eBay’s social media in Facebook or X (formerly Twitter). You can also request a return phone call, but i am not versed on whether that is available to international sellers.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply