cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Private offers from watched items

I keep getting private offers from sellers that I have one of their items in my watch list. I am a seller also and have no idea how to do this. Please help me figure this out. I would love to send a private offer to possible buyers with out having to lower the price to all. Thank you

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Private offers from watched items

Sending offers to watchers is a new/recent feature. It's being rolled out to sellers in batches so not available to everyone yet.

I've haven't been offered it (don't care) but I think it shows in the Seller Hub if you qualify. Probably where it now shows options like "Promoted" eligible.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

@kristimichele71 wrote:

I keep getting private offers from sellers that I have one of their items in my watch list. I am a seller also and have no idea how to do this. Please help me figure this out. I would love to send a private offer to possible buyers with out having to lower the price to all. Thank you

Not everyone has access to this new function.  Give it time.  It will eventually be rolled out to everyone.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@kristimichele71 
 2 Ways to check
Try this link

https://www.ebay.com/mys/overview?MyEbayBeta&CurrentPage=MyeBayNextAllSelling

And then if you use  the new Sellers hub then look for this and click offer to buyers
if you are in the old version of Seller Hub I don't think you will see this. 
I won't revert back to old to test it because then I have to go the Seller hub board & ask to be put back into the new one. 

seller hub send offer to buyers 3-19.JPG

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

You are awesome thank you.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@kristimichele71 wrote:
You are awesome thank you.

You are very welcome.  Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance to you.

mam98031  •  Volunteer Community Member  •  Buyer/Seller since 1999
Message 6 of 6
latest reply