cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing shipping through Paypal vs. through ebay

Is there any risk of shipping to the wrong address if I simply print from the Paypal payment instead of through ebay's interface?

Does the shipping address on the Paypal purchase record reflect the ebay shipping address or can they be independent?

I ask because I have more than one ebay account and it would be easier to print all labels from Paypal instead of logging in and out of each ebay account.

Been wondering this for awhile...thanks!

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

anyone know?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

i don't know if i can quite answer your question, but i can offer that i buy all of my shipping directly through PayPal and have had no problems with addresses...hope this helps a little at least

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

The Paypal address is the address to ship to for any seller protection. It carries over to Ebay when you print the shipping label, so both addresses should be the same.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

@southern*sweet*tea wrote:

The Paypal address is the address to ship to for any seller protection. It carries over to Ebay when you print the shipping label, so both addresses should be the same.

But can't the buyer input  a different address when checking out through ebay?  Like as a gift they want sent to a different address?  Or do they first have to add that address to PayPal and thus it would still be the same?

Been awhile since I purchased here, and never had a need to change an address anyway.

Thanks!

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

@e-cheddar wrote: ... But can't the buyer input  a different address when checking out through ebay?  Like as a gift they want sent to a different address?  ...

That would show up as the name and address on the PayPal payment.

Message 6 of 6
latest reply