cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PLEASE HELP- eBay Changed their iPad Selling Template and it’s NOT RIGHT!

I’m a TRS whomhas used an iPad for 3 years to list my items. Today the whole interface or template for listing an item is completely different, what the hell happened? It’s cumbersome. Lengthy, and I have to keep un-swiping buttons that default to Accept Best Offer. The worst part is this: the Return Policy section states a 14 day return. As a TSR I need to Offer at 30 days! There is NO option to choose any other time frame. It’s set permanently st 14 days! 

Now, in order to list an item I have to use TWO DIFFERENT DEVICES since this is so screwed up. I have to save the listing draft and then use my phone or laptop to go back into the listing and change the Return policy to 30 days since it can’t be done in the iPad app. 

Why did this interface change? Is this some screwed up Bets test that I’ve been dragged into? I can’t sell like this. I can’t continue to use a ridiculously cumbersome. Interface that requires me to use TWO different devices in order to post my items. 

Is there any point to contacting eBay? I don’t even know what department to ask for or how to express my issue. Please help me. Seeking advice and Tylenol. 

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

PLEASE HELP- eBay Changed their iPad Selling Template and it’s NOT RIGHT!

You're not the only one!! As of 3 days ago when I list on my ipad or phone I'm only given option of 14 day returns. I then must go to the desktop, revise the listing to 30 days, so I can keep my TSR. What's worse is if you revise a listing on the mobile app it reverts it BACK to 14 days!! Now I must use 2 different devices to revise or list an item. Ebay is getting tricky in trying to take away our TSR discount and I work very, very hard to keep that- I'm not impressed.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply