Selling
Looking for something new to sell? Find out how to sell and connect with other members for advice.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ASK ME ABOUT: Product Research (formerly known as Terapeak)

Hello Everyone, We're thrilled to announce the launch of our brand-new interactive series, which is set to take the place of our former "Monthly Chat with eBay Staff" program. This series is designed to bring you closer to the heart of eBay's operati...

RESOLUTION CENTER -ON EBAY HOLD FOREVER

I just waited on hold for ONE HOUR 1 MINUTE AND 12 SECONDS before I disconnected the call. I authorized a return and received the items back today and the NEW AND IMPROVED resolution center doesn't even have a way for me to issue the buyer their refu...

User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Assign Automation Rules

Am I crazy, or is eBay no longer showing which listings have automation rules assigned in Active Listigs? Is there a way to view that now that I am missing? Thanks! Dave H.

can we embed photos in our listings any longer or..

is that taboo, due to " non secure http" new rules and regs? What a load of mess ebay is putting us through...am about to give up here.Google chrome rules on ebay it seems and the hoops to jump through are just mind boggling . Can't do " copy not" ht...

When I click Preview Listing I get Blue See Item Full Description Button

Trying to list things this morning and when I click the Preview Listing button to see if everything is okay, in the spot where it should be the description instead of seeing the description, I get the hated blue "See Full Item Description Button". Wh...

• 13 replies
  • 0 helpful

Immediate Payment Required

Can someone help please as Ebay's help is non exisitent!All my listings have the "Immediate Payment Required" option attached to them although I have never checked the option when listing!If I go into revise my item that particular option isnt even t...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful

Mark Down Manager

We just opened a store on Ebay and the markdown manager took has helped us make some sales but I think if the customer could see the sale end date it would help boost. If the customer sees that you marked your item down but does not see anything sayi...

New glitch with feedback??

I have bought several things this week and noticed when I go to leave feedback something that shouldn't be. Ebay states this: You can only rate the details that apply to this transaction. The seller received automatic 5-star ratings for other aspects...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Tracking cost of parcels from New Zealand to worldwide

The cost of sending small parcels form New zealand to any country by standard Air costs US$12.To send the same parcels with a tracking number (courier) by air costs $45.There is no surface mail from NZ anymore, only the Air option is availableNew Zea...

Why am I getting high bids on an EMPTY BOX?

I am receiving bids on an EMPTY MACBOOK PRO USED BOX. This is empty box. And, it clearly states on the description as well as in the title. I was not expecting much bids. However, current bid has went as much as $192. What the heck is going on? Why w...

How can I remove image watermarks?

In the past, I added watermarks to my photos by using ebay settings.(I used menu "Add or remove options" > Enable watermarking with my ebayuser id)Now I want to remove watermarks in order to comply with new Ebay policy.But I can't find menu for delet...

• 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Adding a text to all the listings simultaneously.

Hi. I want to add one and the same text to all my listings simultaneously. Is it possible?I am tired of explaining each customer personally how to order products in one payment and how to get shipping discounts. Please, help me.

Duplicates

Why am I being sent two items and only being charged for One? I only show one in my purchase history but have tow tracking numbers here and have only been charged once and received two of these items. This also happend with another order also from be...

• 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Lost Shipments Almost Daily

We ship USPS and we are experiencing a complaint from our buyers almost every day now for the past 2 weeks about lost or very slow shipping. We ship everything USPS first class. Has anyone else noticed an uptick?

Z my main tool man, do you want a sale ?

@z50com I ask the boss if we had a power nibbler ? Nope. But he said, what we need is a pnuematic sheer.The kind that has two stationary legs, and a cutter in the middle, that cuts a 1/4 in. path. If you have one let me know I put a couple pics on yo...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors