cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opting out of new bulk listing

Just went to relist a bunch of items.   Just from BIN to auction and to change prices.

Well guess what!!!  It has been changed to a nightmare.  Took me 4 times longer to relist 12

items.

Why do these people keep changing things that do work (there are so few of them) instead of fixing

the dozens/hudreds that don't work?  I've been here about 14 years and I'm at my wits end.

I work my butt off here and for the past year, probably more, eBay only shows me on East coast.  For anyone else, I'm buried so deep, I'm rarely found.  98% goes to east coast.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Opting out of new bulk listing

Just happened to me the other night.  I couldn't change IPR, I couldn't change GSP status.  It was a nightmare.  Luckily I was able to opt out, but I'm sure that will go away.  Please be sure you fill out the "what do you think" on the page.  They really are read! 

This one goes to Eleven - Nigel Tufnel

Simply-the-best-for-you Volunteer Community Mentor
eBay Seller since 1996

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Given the trend of things going on here for awhile (fees, glitches, new fees, punitive methods against top sellers, talking poorly about the majority of sellers and buyers as not what they are looking for), and the general perceived attitude from the ebay upper mgmt, there's too much negative stuff going on towards sellers that it cannot be logically attributed to blatant stupidity or sheer coincidence.

I believe Ebay is deliberately making the ebay site more difficult for sellers to use in order that a certain percentage of sellers will self-remove themselves from the site.  I believe this is exactly one of the goals of this change and many others done recently.

There is no other logical explanation that makes as much sense.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Bur HOW did you opt out?

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

On the phone in the upper right corner when you go to list an item click on the quick sell and it takes you out of bulk selling. 
 1. List an item

2. click Quick Sell ( upper right hand corner)

Message 5 of 5
latest reply