cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Opt in to Guaranteed Delievery on Seller Hub

I got a button to opt into it on seller hub but when I click it, it just goes to a page that describes GD. How do I actually opt in?  I would like to in hopes that I get more exposure, because my sales are DEAD now.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@brianc3784 wrote:

I got a button to opt into it on seller hub but when I click it, it just goes to a page that describes GD. How do I actually opt in?  I would like to in hopes that I get more exposure, because my sales are DEAD now.

Go to account>site preferences>guaranteed delivery setting, click show, click edit

https://www.ebay.com/ship/optin/egd?source=myEbaySettings

Follow through to the GD dashboard to check your listings

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

@brianc3784 wrote:

Go to account>site preferences>guaranteed delivery setting, click show, click edit

https://www.ebay.com/ship/optin/egd?source=myEbaySettings

Follow through to the GD dashboard to check your listings

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Thank you!

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Better half got that and same thing happened, but now slowly the listings are showing to be in GD. 

I, on the other hand, at least at last check, am being TOTALLY IGNORED......sigh........lol, so I check before I post........and got the message!!!!

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

Same thing here so I kept getting the message on the seller hub finally I clicked a blue button after I clicked the link that said start selling and it went away so it appears that is how you automatically opt into it.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

I was in guaranteed delivery for about 2 days but then I had to go away for a couple days, so I had to change my handling time. Now I've changed it back yesterday and my listings aren't showing as guaranteed. Do I have to opt in again? 

Message 6 of 6
latest reply