cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Only half my products are listed

Hello

been selling on ebay since 2006,and currently have 100% feedback (was top rated last month,reduced to above standard this month-I think due to my issue)

I have sold about 10% of my usual sales amount for the past 2 or so months,and being a bit concerned checked my store/items for sale

I was shocked to see there were only 29 items for sale!!!! (in my store and items for sale)

I have about 350 active listings (apparently)

I contacted ebay and they told me to contact ebay japan (I reside in japan)

Ebay Japan bluntly said they only cater for Japanese clients (this is another issue I will deal with...)

so from 29 listings i was able to scrounge up to 160 active listings in my store/for sale listings

the other 240 or so are just impossible to upload (I try to change the title,catagory etc but no avail)

strangely if i check the UK ebay site all my listings are shown,it is just the US and global sites (which being a Japanese based seller is most importnat to me)

I want to know why my listings were hijacked,and what I can do about it (being in japan I cannot phone the US,and ebay japan have stated since I am not Japanese they will not help me.

I am paying for an expensive ebay store every month and are concerned my fees will rise due to their ineptitude.

Hope to get some help as this is f....ked up

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I see 364 listings.

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ditto.  364 active listings is what I can view when I click on your ID   ..............

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Same whenI go into your store - 364 items for sale

I have been imported from Australia and this is my posting ID
Message 4 of 4
latest reply