cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Feedback Page

Does anyone have a link to the old feedback page? 

When I click on "leave Feedback" now, it takes me to a page that's more suited to buyers.  The old page had a list of all the items I hadn't left feedback for.  And, more importantly, my computer remembered what I wrote before.  It saved a lot of typing.  The new page requires me to type each time, or copy and paste.  It isn't very convenient.  

I had a link saved, but I had to reimage my computer and that was one of the things I forgot to back up.

Thanks for any help.  

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Old Feedback Page

Can anyone help?  

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Old Feedback Page

I go to the Orders tab in the Seller Hub and filter it to "Shipped and Awaiting Feedback"

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Old Feedback Page

I just go to my 'Seller Hub/Orders/Paid and shipped' and leave feedback quickly from there, with a 'saved' reply, using the drop-down menu to the left. I know this doesn't answer your question, but it offers a workaround. Good luck.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Old Feedback Page

Any link to the old feedback page will be useless, as that thing vanished long ago.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Old Feedback Page

Thanks, that's better then where it takes you after printing a label.  But, still not what I was looking for.  If I can't find the old link, this will have to do.  

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Old Feedback Page

"Any link to the old feedback page will be useless, as that thing vanished long ago."

Actually, they left it active, just quit promoting it.  I was using it almost daily up until yesterday when I reset my computer.  I can't imagine I was the only one still doing it.  

Message 7 of 7
latest reply