cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Official eBay Bible by Jim Griffith All Previous Book's Out Of Date.

Look's like we'll all have to go out and buy the third addition of the Official eBay Bible By Jim Griffith just to learn how to navigate in eBay's seller hub and the new trendy wave niche's...!

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

I think I'll wait for the VHS version to come out.

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

Any physical book about ebay policies is obsolete soon after it's published.  The 3rd edition of Griff's book was published 10 years ago, so most of it might as well be about a different site!

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Things change around here every month so even if it were an e-book it would need updating every 6 months at the minimum to even be somewhat current. As Partial mentioned, the last update to this book is much older than that.

The book may have some relevant info for newbie sellers on things like basic listing practices (disclaimer - I haven't read it), but if you really want to know what's going on with eBay you would be better off searching the net or these boards for current information.

Message 4 of 12
latest reply

ANY book on computer stuff is outdated immediately..........but there are always "tidbits" that can be useful.......  I recently read his first book and enjoyed it immensely.........

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

@pinkrose442 wrote:

Look's like we'll all have to go out and buy the third addition of the Official eBay Bible By Jim Griffith just to learn how to navigate in eBay's seller hub and the new trendy wave niche's...!

I hope this is sarcasm.

Message 6 of 12
latest reply

@badwolf12 wrote:

The book may have some relevant info for newbie sellers on things like basic listing practices (disclaimer - I haven't read it), but if you really want to know what's going on with eBay you would be better off searching the net or these boards for current information.

A newbie would be better off reading THE Bible, since they will be praying that they don't get scammed out of their 700.00 smartphone.

"Somebody wanna sell a book?"

Love,

Jeff Bezos

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Some fun facts:

It is  also known as "Codex Ebaias"

Only two images in the codex takes up a whole page, one is a picture of "Capital of Silicon Valley" facing a portrait drawing of Griff. Some have noted there are no images of small sellers in the picture of the "Capital of Silicon Valley".

There are also two magic spells, both with specific instructions on how to identify and catch a thief.

Including its wooden case, which is ornamented with metal, the eBay Bible is so heavy (about 165 pounds) that it requires at least two adults to carry it.

Also in the eBay Bible is the “encyclopedia” by St Isidore who, more than a millennium after he lived, is regarded as the patron saint of the Internet.

The entire eBay Bible is not written in Latin and there is no calligraphy, lavishly luminated throughout.

The 620 pages of the eBay Bible are made of vellum, from the processed skins of 160 animals, most probably donkeys or just paper processed from wood pulp.

There was never yet an uninteresting life. Such a thing is an impossibility. Inside of the dullest exterior there is a drama, a comedy and a tragedy.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

The paper was processed through the vale of banned seller's tears.

KayKeeCorp
Grand Ultimate Supreme
Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Only 1 left in stock - order soon.

If you check the author's closets you may find a lot more. Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

My pastor keeps telling me to be careful about all the new bibles with alterations to GOD words.

Message 12 of 12
latest reply