cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oct-nov sales

I'm barely selling anything.  This has never happened at this time of year before.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Oct-nov sales

Agree 100%.  Same problem here and hearing this from other Ebay sellers also.  I'm a 21 year long time EBay seller.  Sales down 48% from this time last year.  Asking Ebay for extra listings.  Usually get 500 every November /  December and this is FIRST time in 5 years that they haven't offered them.   Gave extra listings at beginning of Covid,  need them now also!! Go here .... (this might help you w/ offering them suggestions!!) ...... on your main Ebay page....Click Help & contact, Type in ...unsolicited ideas submission policy....click sending us suggestions/ click selling....fill out form to request more free listings.  Good luck!!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Oct-nov sales

My sales have been really good my Nov ebay bill is already $1000, paid off of course. But I have worked hard to win buyers back and follow my store. My stuff is all one off collectibles so I guess it depends what you sell.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Oct-nov sales

My own sales are poor right now, but I've been shipping discount postage like mad both from here and from my own website.

My customers are mostly eBay sellers, so I guess they are either busy or confident.

PS-- I have a little US postage, but most of my sales are Canadian stamps.

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Oct-nov sales

I think the US elections are a major distraction, and source of unease, to collectors and I sure hope things settle down soon. Certain categories may not be affected but collectible type stuff may be, at least I am seeing a downturn just lately.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply