cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now ebay changes the Store Manager Summary Active Listings Roster

Been on here since 6am EST Wed. All was well.  I don't use Seller Hub ( and pray to whomever I will never have to). So this early a.m. I click into my Summary Page left side for Active. All looks as usual.  Just now  at 6:36pm ET? a real cluster. Why would anyone change something that worked, there is no improvement as far as I can see, and just WHY? My brain doesn't function very well when there are daily changes not announced and not necessary?

With all the daily and much more important major glitches to be fixed, why oh why would anyone start messing around with something so minor that still works? AND, I was pretty happy with the new Store front conversion last week only because my Billboard storefront transferred over with no hitches and was https compliant. Then it was reverted back to the old set up since there were so many glitches for other sellers (which I agreed with). Again: Why mess with the things that are working?  I need to take a long nap. I am done with this. 

eBay can't fix the immediate urgent things, then they start tinkering around with things that DO work no matter how minor? Just keeping people busy to justify that paycheck I guess? I need to lay down. Sorry for the rant. Each day I wake up for another dumb change.

I ain't got the brains to make this up (Fantastic Beasts)
Message 1 of 25
latest reply
24 REPLIES 24

Re: Now ebay changes the Store Manager Summary Active Listings Roster

you are correct

I am upset too

could not find any way to change it back to the old page

called customer service = they don't know

hope some one will find a way

to go back to the old page and will inform us !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't use Seller Hub and hope that I don't have to use it ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 16 of 25
latest reply

Millenial dweeb-that's a phrase worth saving.

Good Moms let you lick the Beaters.

Great Moms turn them off first.
Message 17 of 25
latest reply

Unfortunately there IS no "way back". This is what we're stuck with now.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 18 of 25
latest reply

sounds like we are in RUSSIA

and not the FREE  USA

Message 19 of 25
latest reply

I have a 23" monitor...my 1st listing doesn't even show without scrolling.
And...so why are my sold listings still viewable in my old format?
So I feel only half flustered?

Message 20 of 25
latest reply

I TOTALLY agree with you on your comment.  ABSOLUTELY PITIFUL look.  Who in the heck did they get to design this ugly ugly page.  It totally sucks.  What the heck was wrong with the old look.  I thought it was perfect the way it was, clean.  Now it appears that some lst grader came up with this outdated look.  Two words for the creator - IT SUCKS!!!!

Message 21 of 25
latest reply

Oh, in addition, I love it when Ebay says "you spoke and we listened".  Ha, when?  Listen to this Ebay folks, this new storefront stinks.  Change it back.

Message 22 of 25
latest reply

And........if you go to Manage my Store and change things, nothing works. So how in the heck can you manage your UGLY store now?
Message 23 of 25
latest reply

@colorado_sports

Within your Store, click on view List (versus Gallery). I posted early on...I still want to know, the list has what eBay AI (I presume it is AI?) deciding what to put as an intro for your listing. Some of mine are OK, but a lot of them just NOT.

Been asking if someone could tell me how to write scripts to capture the correct info. Obviously, I don't do the 2 sentence script like some do. Also looked at my Saved Sellers who have Stores and some of the AI shortened scripts say "I can send you an invoice" which when you click on the actual full listing AI picked up that line which doesn't describe the listing?. It just doesn't make any sense. I hope am explaining this correctly. 

I also researched to see if AI picking up info from the Condition block which is usually the first you see (I don't do phones, only laptop). Not. Then I read through each to get a feel on what they are extrapolating from the listing. I have moved measurements to the top, moved things around and it is still wrong. 

Message 24 of 25
latest reply

And...I posted earlier...the Saved Seller roster was all scrunched up...tiny, need mag glass. Some posters didn't have that problem. Well, each night it is scrunched up, by the a.m. when I get up, it is back to the "spread out" readable version. Oh well. At least they didn't screw up my "Billboard" across the top. That was my biggest worry.

Message 25 of 25
latest reply