cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No way to contact eBay members?

Trying to reach out to a buyer who sent us an offer and it expired over the weekend because we’re out of the office during that time. If I go to advanced eBay search there’s no longer a search for member as it lists in the eBay help instructions page. There is only search for seller, and it doesn’t work that well. 

If I go to expired offers I can see their offer and their name and I can click on their profile, see their feedback, but there is no button to contact, only to save. I can’t reach out to a buyer who sent an offer? Does anyone have solution? 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: No way to contact eBay members?

My offers show up in my email as well as on my listing page. You may want to try that and see if you can retrieve it. 

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

@bmajormusicstore wrote:

I can click on their profile, see their feedback, but there is no button to contact, only to save. I can’t reach out to a buyer who sent an offer? Does anyone have solution? 

If you can see the buyer's profile page and/or the feedback page, there should be a link (on the desktop platform, anyway) that says "Contact member." There is on every profile and feedback page I view . . .

Proceed with caution, however. eBay has a policy prohibiting contacting other members with unsolicited messages.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@pburn wrote:

Proceed with caution, however. eBay has a policy prohibiting contacting other members with unsolicited messages.

Just adding citation for above-mentioned policy:

Member-to-member contact policy 

2.PNG

Message 4 of 4
latest reply