cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No sales...where did all the buyers go??

Hi everyone, I love ebay, been selling for 11 years. It has been scary slow lately! I was doing pretty good, but all of a sudden, no sales since April 25! This never  happened  before. I even called CS, nothing against my account. I continue to list, pray, and hope for the best! Anyone else slow down? 

Message 1 of 95
latest reply
94 REPLIES 94

Re: No sales...where did all the buyers go??

Zombie thread. OP is over a year old. Just proof that things have been sliding for over a year as we see these type of postings almost daily. 

Message 91 of 95
latest reply

You don't see the jewelry sellers complaining in here.  It's not that their sales haven't gone into the tank since eBay trashed the search ; a  lot of them just quit selling, and since they don't try to sell they don't have to complain.  Buyers can't buy what they can't find, and it's gotten worse and not better since this thread went live.     

I'm still out there buying some, but not for on line sale.  No point. 

She who dies with the most toys still dies; when's the estate sale?
Message 92 of 95
latest reply

It seems that there are way more people selling and no one buying 

Message 93 of 95
latest reply

I think folks are just holding onto their money and not buying anything collectible.  Most of my items are collectibles.  And right now sales are in the toilet!!!  Hopefully  it will pick up with the holidays coming.  I'm hanging in there until after the first of next year then pulling my items for later.  

Message 94 of 95
latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies. Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 95 of 95
latest reply