cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one can see my listing

I am a new seller on ebay. Recently I had over 60 listings on ebay  but my friends tell me they can only see 2 of them . I asked my husband to check if he can see them and he said the same things, only 2 are visiable. No wonder I have no sales if people can not see these items. I am being charged  fees to place my listing but  no one can see them. Why is that?  

Message 1 of 48
latest reply
47 REPLIES 47

Re: No one can see my listing

Can't get rid of the local pick-up option after the auction has bids.

Already reported it to CS - and mentioned the local pick-up.

Message 31 of 48
latest reply

Thank you! 

Message 32 of 48
latest reply

I am being charged  fees to place my listing

I know I'm being pedantic, but only for 12 of them. You get your first 50 as Free Listings.

Message 33 of 48
latest reply

I can only see four listings for you.

However, none of them give a shipping cost.

It is well worth while adding Calculated Shipping to your listings, especially in these days of instant gratification and phone shopping.

https://postcalc.usps.com/?country=10440

Also-- clothing should have measurements, since manufacturer's sizing is meaningless.

Message 34 of 48
latest reply

@femmefan1946
Something is really wrong, Post says has/had 60 listings
Also I see the shipping charges on the items & you don't? Maybe because USA shipping only.

Also if you look at their ended items & click on scarf rainbow colors it shows relisted, display the relisted it should be an active listing & it is not 1 of the 4 listings you  or I are seeing as active, this one also has local pick up

OP needs to remove local pick up from all their listings.
The Dana sandels show ended , click & display relisted shows ended again but you don't see in their complete, so who knows how many listings OP has or has had that ended this month 

Message 35 of 48
latest reply

@labs118

Maybe because USA shipping only.

I can see US shipping charges when I set my location to USA (zipcode 90210) . (I'm really in Canada, where health care is 'free' and all the men are pretty.)

When I do that I can see anything available to the USA.

I was thinking that since it has been a few days since the thread started, those auctions had ended and only a few had been relisted.

Message 36 of 48
latest reply

@femmefan1946

Love Canada spend most of my summer time there, but Ontario & all my friends there have all kinds of family out West.
This poster is for sure a part of a major glitch affecting a lot of listings that have local pickup
As far as why I see shipping & you don't I can't figure.
ebay just seems to be a big glitch .

Message 37 of 48
latest reply

i have the same problem in my listing no one see my listing

Message 38 of 48
latest reply

Someone advised me to remove the "local pick up" option so I did and I asked my family members to check. They were able to see all my listings after that. E bay suggests to use this option, but several people have already had a problems with it. I hope you find a solution if this doesn't help.
Message 39 of 48
latest reply

thank you for replay me .

and i want to ask where i find ""local pick up".

thank you and i am happy 

Message 40 of 48
latest reply

@recardoandy82 wrote:

thank you for replay me .

and i want to ask where i find ""local pick up".

thank you and i am happy 

@recardoandy82

Look in the "Shipping details" section of your listing.   Then, find the check box labeled "offer local pickup."      See below:

LocalPU.jpg

Message 41 of 48
latest reply

@livadia
thank you livadia
and i still not find this option and my items do not see
i am very sad.

Message 42 of 48
latest reply

@recardoandy82

You may be using Quick Listing tool. You can switch to the advanced tool by clicking the 'switch to advanced form' link on the top right of the page.

Message 43 of 48
latest reply

@recardoandy82

How many items do you have listed?    Just one?

If so, your item # 252938823421   --  "fashion women Necklace Vintage Round Mosaic Crystal Lucky Star Jewelry"  is appearing just fine.  I can see it.

However, if I were you, I would revise the title of your item slightly to read:   "Red Crystal Star Mosaic Necklace Silver Plated Vintage Style" instead of what you're using now.

Rearranging the words in your title will help others find it quicker in eBay's search as the first 4-5 words of the title are the most important.

Few people looking for a necklace would search using the keywords "fashion women."

You might also want to double-check your pricing.   Are you sure the price of the necklace should be $1.70 USD with free shipping from China?    That seems very low to me.

Hope this helps.  Good luck!

Message 44 of 48
latest reply

@livadia

thank you thank  you

yes this is my items .

and i make the change for  the name you suggested for me 

about the price this is the first items to sell and i tray to learn and i want to make profite now just learning .

ia my very happy to replay me and see my items and all ideas tell me.

Smiley LOL

Message 45 of 48
latest reply