cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Record of PayPal Received Payment or Label Purchase when using Global Shipping Program?

I have a question to sellers who used the Global Shipping Program: if a buyer from another country buys an item and pays it via PayPal, should it automatically show up as a Payment Received on the PayPal account like with other sold items or nothing shows up until a couple of days? Recently have an item sold from someone in Australia, and had paid the item via PayPal, I then proceeded to purchase the shipping label and checked on my PayPal account but nothing's there. Though when I looked up on my sold list and view the PayPal Transaction, it shows that the payment was received but nothing is on my Recent Activity-- including no signs of the payment for the shipping label.

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

No Record of PayPal Received Payment or Label Purchase when using Global Shipping Program?

I think Pay Pal might be having some problems.

Have a great day
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

I am having this same issue. EBay shows that payment was received and I can see the PayPal transaction by going through EBay. But when I login into PayPal the money isn’t in my account and there is nothing in my recent activity, when I search the transaction ID in PayPal it doesn’t come up either. I opened a ticket with PayPal but haven’t heard back from them.

And now literally minutes after I posted this the payment just appeared in my PayPal account. I am guessing PayPal was having issues.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

I'm having the same issue.  It doesn't show on Paypal the shipping label I just purchased.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Me as well. I sell vinyl and someone placed an order for 4 LP's a few hours ago. The transaction is not in Paypal. Clicking on the 'view Paypal transaction' takes me to a dead page.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

By the way, it has nothing to do with the 'Global Shipping' program.
My sale was a regular one from here in the USA.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Same here label purchase not showing 10:36 pm eastern time now label was purchased at 9pm est time. This has happened before but usually appears within 15 minutes. going on 2hrs now.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

I just had a sale and the payment came through Paypal as it normally does.

That said, I have had the same thing happen before. For whatever reason there will sometimes be a lag between Ebay and Paypal, and it can take a while for the payment to show up. Last time it happened it took around a half an hour for the payment to show up in Paypal.

It's the internet gremlins at work...

The easier you are to offend the easier you are to control.

We seem to be getting closer and closer to a situation where nobody is responsible for what they did but we are all responsible for what somebody else did. - Thomas Sowell
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

The payment shows up but not the payment for the shipping label.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply