cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New comer

Hello deal all, I am new to ebay. Today I made my first listing. Guys please tell me how do I improve the process to successful selling

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: New comer

You are in Sri Lanka. You can not sell internationally on eBay because your government does not allow you to accept payments from outside your country.

Message 2 of 10
latest reply

Not a problem.  With a falsely registered PP they can press on, for now.

Message 3 of 10
latest reply

...I wish you the best of the best in selling here...

...very soon, posters in this forum will give you  a lot of advice in eBay policies, rules, regulations...etc...

...my few things for you, be patient, grateful, considering, kind, honest, common sense, thoughtfulness...and if anything were out of your controls or you might about reaching the dead end then remember...seeking for God, He always listens to your prayers...

Message 4 of 10
latest reply

Define "Successful".

Message 5 of 10
latest reply

Hello Sri Lankan! 

I would want to know the size of the item and what kind of wood it's made of and what it weighs.

Also, are you sure you can ship it and still make a profit?  Heavy items cost alot to ship ... especially internationally. 

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

Did you notice the OP's location?  

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

@bbravo65 wrote:

...I wish you the best of the best in selling here...

...very soon, posters in this forum will give you  a lot of advice in eBay policies, rules, regulations...etc...

...my few things for you, be patient, grateful, considering, kind, honest, common sense, thoughtfulness...and if anything were out of your controls or you might about reaching the dead end then remember...seeking for God, He always listens to your prayers...

If you get in trouble with ebay or paypal for selling, just tell the you had God's permission.    😉

Smoke From A Distant Fire - Sanford Townsend Band
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

The best advice I got when  I was selling is IF you CAN NOT afford to lose it DO NOT sell it on ebay.

and that turned out to be true.

Message 9 of 10
latest reply

In you item specifics, it shows;

Subject: Figure Skating
Culture: Greek

It doesn't look like a figure skater but is it from Greece?

As far as paypal, you are not offering that as a payment method (since you can't).

Are you processing buyer's credit cards yourself?

-------------
Posting ID
Message 10 of 10
latest reply