cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Listing Format

I know things have to be updated occasionally. eBay, needs to fix its updated listings application. Time is valuable. When you have to upload pictures over and over and restart ads, it takes time. A seller's time is valuable too! eBay, you rolled out a turd! Please, for the love of GOD, fix your flawed listings app.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: New Listing Format

Even the way they placed the list it save for later preview buttons is beyond stupid. Why not put them side by side so you don't accidently click list it for something you just want to save? You know, like it was before!! 

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: New Listing Format

@georgejedson wrote:

I know things have to be updated occasionally. eBay, needs to fix its updated listings application. Time is valuable. When you have to upload pictures over and over and restart ads, it takes time. A seller's time is valuable too! eBay, you rolled out a turd! Please, for the love of GOD, fix your flawed listings app.

You’re preaching to the choir here ..eBay doesn’t even come into these boards just buyers and sellers. 
I agree the new sell your item platform sucks. But guess what we’re stuck with it. 

Message 3 of 3
latest reply