cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Ebay Standard Envelope Labels for Patches

I was happy to see that as November 1 we are able to offer Ebay Standard envelope rates for patches. However, when I changed the listings, it shows an automatic $1.11 for shipping cost on the listing, but prints out as 63 cents. Anyone know the reason for this? Am I missing something?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

When you created (or revised) the listing, did you include a weight for calculated shipping? 

1.11 is the rate for 3 oz, 0.63 is the rate for 1 oz.

View Best Answer in original post

Message 2 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

When you created (or revised) the listing, did you include a weight for calculated shipping? 

1.11 is the rate for 3 oz, 0.63 is the rate for 1 oz.

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

Aha!   I always used 3 ounces before, because I used a bubble envelope with cardboard, and all weights up to 4 ounces was the same cost. I'll have to change the weights. Thank you!!!

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

You're welcome.

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

A follow-up:  Took the package with the .63 postage to the post office, with the printed-out label for one ounce. This was a patch, flexible and flat, in the proper envelope as required. The post office made me pay another 40 cents.  Apparently they did not get the memo on the updated Ebay Standard Shipping policies. Read on the Shipping Community Board that another seller, in my town using the same post office, is having the same problem with them. I made a complaint to the USPS, hopefully everything with straighten out soon.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

The USPS isn't interested in memos on the updated Ebay Standard Shipping policies.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

Florence Colorado "officer in charge" strikes again.

The USPS needs to retrain some of their employees. The OIC insists a "coin" cannot be sent. Now a patch.

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Thing is, it isn't a memo from eBay on shipping updates.

As explained in many threads...................  ESE is "metered" mail.

It's a concept that the OIC is not accepting.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Does anyone know if the military "hook back" or Velcro backed patches will work?  I've not tried one yet.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply