cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Blue eBay Branded Shipping Supplies - Polymailers

I am going to use my supply coupon soon and order some more polymailers.  I notice eBay has a new design of polymailers in blue that states  "Shop Like you are Nobody Else.  Because You aren't like Anybody Else." and I was wondering if anyone has ordered them and if so what they think of them.

I am conflicted on whether to buy the original design mailers as I have been getting or to go with the newly designed ones.  Let me know which you prefer.  Thanks!

Happy 2018! May this upcoming year be a prosperous one!
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: New Blue eBay Branded Shipping Supplies - Polymailers

Don't know what the old ones looked like, sorry, Klassic, but I don't know that I care for that new slogan.  Sounds kind of off to me, for some reason.

Message 2 of 17
latest reply

I was so excited to see the 6.5" x 8.75" bubble mailers available in my favorite shade of blue that I ordered them without reading what was printed on the bags: "ebay. Brand New. Nearly New. Totally You."

My items are nowhere near new.  Oh well, nothing that a carefully placed shipping label can't take care of.   I don't understand why they are blue text on blue bags when ebay is advertising "Fill Your Cart With Color. "

These mailers are of the same good quality as the older mailers - perfect  for my small items. 

Message 3 of 17
latest reply

Yeah blue on blue didn't really enthrall me. Or the new slogans.

I'm just miffed they no longer have certain size boxes in plain brown with white logo, but come with a white on blue circle

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 4 of 17
latest reply

I went to order more supplies and what I noticed was the price increase. I will stick with the old style.

The Race is over
The Rats won.
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

@klassic*kids wrote:

I am going to use my supply coupon soon and order some more polymailers.  I notice eBay has a new design of polymailers in blue that states  "Shop Like you are Nobody Else.  Because You aren't like Anybody Else." and I was wondering if anyone has ordered them and if so what they think of them.

I am conflicted on whether to buy the original design mailers as I have been getting or to go with the newly designed ones.  Let me know which you prefer.  Thanks!

I got them, I like them. But then again, I don't care what they say on them, I don't care about the colors, I care that they allow me to ship my items. The backside is blue with white, with the white section kind of indicating where the flap closes to. I kind of like it. 

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

Stay current. Use the new ones.

Message 7 of 17
latest reply

It's a really dumb slogan.  I can ignore the eBay logo for the sake of free packaging, but I don't want to mail eBay's weird patronizing marketing gibberish to my customers. And half of it will be covered up when I slap my 4x6 labels on the package.

Unfortunately, the classic design padded envelopes don't seem to be available anymore in the size I use (6.5 x 8.75). I have a $50 coupon and nothing to spend it on. I'm going to hold off for a couple of months and hope they get something better.

Message 8 of 17
latest reply

@klassic*kids wrote:

I bought those blue logo polybubble mailers with my store coupon--they should arrive within the next day or so.  I still have 75 or so of the originals but I use a lot of 6.5 x 8.5 polybubble mailers so I knew I'd need more soon.  It's good to go with the new design and keep up with things.

I had wanted to get the blue ones with the Nearly New slogan (even though that doesn't necessarily suit most of my stock) but they ran out.  Oh well.   The Shop Like No One Else logo on the ones that I did purchase seems awfully big and I'm wondering if it's gonna get in the way of my mail label the way the old color eBay logo does--seems I often end up covering 25% of it with label.

Seems like I should have bought the matching blue tape to go with but I still have 8 rolls of the colorful eBay tape sitting on the shelf, so that needs using up.  It made more sense to buy polybubbles that I DO need rather than tape that I Don't.

Message 9 of 17
latest reply

@castlemagicmemories wrote:

Don't know what the old ones looked like, sorry, Klassic, but I don't know that I care for that new slogan.  Sounds kind of off to me, for some reason.

Because it's going to be interpreted as "Shop like you are nobody".

@love*marilyn wrote:

Stay current. Use the new ones.

Why?

prefer the original, but so far no coupon

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

You don't have to wait for an email - just check under manage my store - subscriber discounts.

I'm disappointed they've not only not given us any new options in box sizes but actually taken away sizes and the "classic" branding.

"If a product doesn't sell, raise the price" - Reese Palley
"If it sold FAST, it was priced too low" - also Reese Palley
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

I try to wait a while into the quarter to use my coupon for EBAY BUCKS deals so I can get more bucks . I also order max abount I can. Wish I would not have missed out on first two quarters when they started this deal. I have more than enough supplies and there is no reason to not have extra.

Message 14 of 17
latest reply

I went to use my new coupon but they don't have the kind of polymailers I usually get.  Only these new ones with the blue text slogan.  I really don't like the look of them -  very bland.  The old colorful logo was great.   I hope they bring back the option to buy the older style in all the different sizes.   I'm sorry, but they've got to get a better slogan than "shop like nobody else, because you arent like anybody else."  It's just not very good.  

Message 15 of 17
latest reply