cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help with This Transaction!

We have a buyer who has requested to not display any postage, eBay logos or invoices on two orders being shipped to two different addresses. All of our packaging is eBay branded and we have reached out to the buyer prior to shipping the two orders. We offer same day free shipping and our buyer has not yet responded to our message. As a Top Rated seller what should we do in order to not take a late shipment hit or disappoint any buyers or cancel any orders? Any constructive advice is appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

My guess it's an Amazon drop shipper. 

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

Do what you normally do, and just pretend you didn't see the buyers request

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

Sounds to me like they are drop shipping from another site and do not want their buyers to know this. You can print your labels without the actual postage price on them. No need to include an invoice in the package. As far as using packaging with ebay logos. The only way you can fix that is to go out and purchase packaging without the ebay logo or find something around your house that does not have the ebay logo on it. 

Good Luck.  

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

. . . and hope he doesn't see the message you left here.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

We get these types of orders all the time.  Usually someone OOS so they bought ours.

They ask for no packing slip, which is fine.  I try to use boxes that do not say e-Bay.  But my shipping label is my shipping label- we make no changes and so far, no one has complained. 

....... "The Ranger isn't gonna like it Yogi"......... Boo-Boo knew what he was talking about!

Posting ID Only.......
Yes, I have no Bananas, only Flamethrowers.......
Message 6 of 6
latest reply