cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO VIEWS On some listings...

We sell vintage and antique items as a Top Rated Seller and sometimes, when we check on items we've listed the week prior, we notice that items go without any views or clicks. Everything is always listed in the right categories and we always have quality pictures for our listings. 

Does anybody have an idea about why/ how this happens?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

Re: NO VIEWS On some listings...

Exactly what is happening to me also. Many times I have a "dash" instead of a number of views but the watches will show up.
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

Same with me
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

@stansharon69 wrote:

I have watchers on many of my listings  but 0 views on all my listings. Something is wrong with that.

Right?!  Watching items they cant see...

Message 18 of 23
latest reply

There's a bug that is still causing SOME sellers to see '-'s and/or zeros for views.  For most sellers this was fixed by 7/6 but apparently it's still not 100% quashed.

As for watchers without views, that's been possible for quite some time now.  There's a option to add a "watch" item button to your search list and you can add items to your watch list without actually viewing the listing.

Member of the Grumpy Old Man crew
Message 19 of 23
latest reply

Ive found I have many listings with 0 views or 1 ...yet when an item is purchased it shows up on my smartphone as having had a considerable  amount more  views..who knows anymore!

Message 20 of 23
latest reply

If no one is  interested in it at all, they won't click on it.  Thus, no view.

Message 21 of 23
latest reply

Good pics, good prices.

You are BADLY wasting keywords, which is how buyers search for your stuff. No one searches for “gorgeous “ or “colorful” and save condition for the description. “Vintage” is a good keyword, but you don’t need to tell people something is “collectible.”

I suggest you search similar sold items and see what KWs your competition is using.

Message 22 of 23
latest reply

do more revise on your item and your photo must at least post 10 photo per listing for each item.

http://stores.ebay.com/Ironcrosshunter
Ironcrosshunter 's 1/6 Scale Loose Gears And Box Action Figure
Message 23 of 23
latest reply