cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account Limit Not increase

new_line-store
Adventurer

my account limit does not increase within 4 months .what is the reason?

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: My account Limit Not increase

@new_line-store 

Since you are a new seller here, eBay puts selling limits on your account to help you grow your business in a manageable way and to ensure you can give your buyers great service. You also have to get over the selling limits hump.

As you get more comfortable meeting buyer demand, eBay will increase your limit. eBay evaluates your performance monthly.

It is very hard to get an increase right at the beginning of starting to sell. You just have to be patient and keep selling and delivering. If you had another account previously, you could reference that account and eBay would look at your count; verify it is associated with you and give you a slight increase.  

Until you show that you have a track record of delivering on time and customers being satisfied and not a lot of returns filed against you, it will be difficult to get eBay to increase your limits. 

Your selling limits will not increase until; it's been more than 90 days since your first successful sale and when you've had more than 25 transactions and $250 in sales.

However, it doesn't hurt to try from time to time and request an increase from time to time.

Here is the link to eBay's selling limits page, where you can request for an increase there.

https://www.ebay.com/help/selling/listings/selling-limits?id=4107&st=3&pos=1&query=Selling%20limits&...

Good luck and keep selling and getting good feedback and before you know it your limits will be increased.

Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Your drop shipping.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I had an Ebay account going back to 2000, but only used to buy things (100% +). Recently decided to sell off a collection of skateboards, so I try to log into my account (which I haven't used in several years) & it seems to be gone. I open a new account to sell & I am now stuck with a $500 sell limit. The items I want to sell are in thousands, not hundreds. I purchased quite a few of these items a decade ago on Ebay, but can't sell them on LOL. Ebay provides no way to contact a real service agent. They just stick you in a loop back to the seller limit policy.  It seems like they want to be Amazon so bad they're killing what used to make them great.  

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You are in China or are drop shipping from China.  We don't know if U.S. rules apply to China.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply